The Cancer Rehabilitation and Early Career Networking Groups (ECNG) are collaborating to support the advancement of early career professionals in the field of rehabilitation. Early career ACRM members are encouraged to join both groups!
Why get involved with the ECNG?
- Get all the best tips and notifications needed to advance your career (Scientific writing, grant opportunities, promotion / tenure, mentor relationships, leadership skills, work-life balance, and more!) through the ECNG Quarterly e-Newsletter. If you would like to receive the ECNG Quarterly e-Newsletter, please select the Early Career Networking Group in your ACRM account.
- Build your CV/ Fulfill your external/ National Service Requirements
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Improve your team player skills – so important for Team Science!
- Make important contributions/ self-fulfillment/ giving back
- Learn about career advancement while you are contributing (The best way to learn is to teach!)
- Get recognized by leaders in the field
- Peer Support