TNG Communications Task Force
The mission of the Communications Task Force is to develop communications to help promote ACRM, inform TNG members about opportunities to collaborate and connect across ACRM communities, and recruit and retain members.
Cullyn Foxlee, MS, OTR/L
Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner
Sutanuka Bhattacharjya, PhD, MS, OTR/L
Assistant Professor, Department of Occupational Therapy
Georgia State University
Hannah Douglass, MS, CCC/SLP
PhD Student, Teaching Assistant
University of Kentucky
- Plan and host 3 Tech Talk webinars.
- Continue “Power Up!” TNG newsletters twice yearly.
- Expand social media presence across platforms and live-tweet ACRM events.
If you are interested in learning more about the group, please contact task force co-chair, Sutanuka Bhattacharjya.
- Established initial goals for Communications Task Force.
- Created and disseminated inaugural “Power Up!” TNG newsletter.
- Launched Tech Talk Webinar series and moderated 3 Tech Talks in 2021.
- Developed social media initiatives across Twitter and LinkedIn.