Curriculum Task Force
To learn more about the work of the RTS Curriculum Task Force and opportunities to participate, please contact the task force chair.
- Create educational materials to support education about the RTSS
- Support use of the RTSS in a clinical context and as part of clinician education (both entry-level and advanced training)
Matthew Geddie OTR, PhD
Assistant Professor: Entry-level OTD
Program Director: Post-professional OTD
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC)
Leanna W. Katz, MS, OTD, OTR/L
Adjunct Faculty, Boston University
Occupational Therapist, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
JOIN THE TASK FORCE
Thank you for being a part of the RTS NG! We love that the ACRM attracts the most passionate interdisciplinary mix of rehabilitation pros from around the world. What an honor to collaborate with such driven individuals. We hope to meet with you at our upcoming networking group meeting to discuss current projects and opportunities for contribution and collaboration.
ACRM RTS NG Curriculum Task Force Meeting
Join us this month to discuss the 2024 ACRM Annual Conference, Task Force vision, and now projects. We welcome your participation.
SAVE the DATE!
Date: 3rd Monday of each Month
Time: 4:00pm ET
We hope to see you there!
Meeting ID: 873 1178 4482
- Scoping review – currently in process
- Understand who is using RTSS and in what way
- Come join us! Please email Leanna (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested
- Developing current RTSS educational materials
- Scaffolded learning
- Discipline-specific and multi-disciplinary
- Cataloguing works cited using RTSS into repository of articles
- Considering teaching tools for implementation of RTSS
- Academic programs
- Clinical situations