NDNG Opportunities & Accomplishments
The NDNG prides itself on having volunteers who serve as liaisons, and on task forces and committees across ACRM. The assistance of our members enables the NDNG to help further the mission of this specialized group to inform others around the world of advances in rehabilitation research and clinical care for all individuals living with neurodegenerative conditions.
- Serve on the executive committee and/or task forces
- Participate in research collaborations
- Develop or participate in continuing education activities
- Help plan educational programs and presentations for the ACRM conference
- Develop industry partnerships
How does ACRM Help Neurodegenerative Diseases?
- Over 630 NDNG members including 258 ACRM members
- Unique Innovative Neurodegenerative publications ( i.e., IE Pages)
- Non-stop content at the annual conference
- A diverse and strong Neurodegenerative Task Forces representation
- Specialized state-of-the-art Instructional Courses and Symposia at ACRM Annual Conferences