MNG 2019 CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The MNG 2019 Call for Nominations is open for two officer positions on the MNG Executive Committee, the Early Career Officer and the Awards Officer. Self-nominations are welcome and encouraged, as are peer nominations of MNG members.
The deadline to respond is 25 January 2019.
Thank you for your help in choosing the leadership of our community group!
All candidates must be or become active ACRM members in good standing and current member of MNG. All nominations should be sent to Trudy Mallinson, Nominating Committee Chair, and include the following:
- The Officer position for which the candidate is nominated
- The name of the candidate, with credentials
- Candidate’s title and affiliation
- Candidate’s CV
Criteria for MNG Executive Committee Members
- Active ACRM member in good standing and member of MNG
- Knowledgeable about and supportive of the ACRM & MNG mission and objectives
- Demonstrate a special commitment to ACRM & MNG through tenure of membership and participation in the organization
- Ability to accomplish tasks on schedule and to work effectively with other people
- Understand and agree to the necessary commitment of time and community activities
Early Career Officer – holds office for two (2) years. The Early Career Officer serves as a liaison between the MNG community and the ACRM Early Career Networking Group. This position can be extended (re-elected) for two (2) optional two-year terms but only if the Office will maintain “Early Career” status (that is, he or she is within 5 years of completing postgraduate training) for the duration of the additional term.
Awards Officer – holds office for two (2) years. Serves on the program committee and facilitates the selection of award presentations at the annual meeting. This position can be extended for two (2) optional two-year terms if agreed upon by the AwardsOfficer and Nominating Committee and voted upon by the general membership.
In the case of these two positions, the successful officers will assume their positions from 7 March 2019 through the Annual Conference in 2020.