Comprehensive limb care requires true interdisciplinary collaboration among systems and stakeholders across the Limb Care Continuum, including physicians (rehabilitation, medical and surgical specialties), therapists (physical, occupational, respiratory, nutritionist, psychology), orthotists and prosthetists, researchers, and organizations for community participation (driving, recreation, vocation), social support and advocacy, and policy / reimbursement.
We invite you to join the ACRM LCNG as we provide the networking and action space to share knowledge, identify gaps and current resources, and collaboratively develop solutions and resources to optimize the journey of individuals with limb loss and difference.
HOW TO JOIN THE LCNG
- Email Terri Compos, ACRM Community Relations Manager, to be added to the LCNG listserv
- OR update your Member Profile to include the Limb Care Networking Group by following the instructions below:
- Login to the ACRM Members Portal
- Click “My Information” in the left navigation
- Click “Edit/View Information” in the horizontal navigation
- Scroll down near the bottom of the page and select all groups in which you wish to participate.
- Click “Save.”
Non-members are invited to participate free of charge in any ACRM networking group by registering for an introductory membership.
- Click the JOIN NOW button below to complete a “Non-Member/Visitor Form.
- Scroll down near the bottom of the page and select all networking groups in which you wish to participate.
- Click “Create Account” (bottom right) to finish the transaction.
For additional information on the benefits of participation, please reach out to our chair, Prateek Grover, MD, PhD.