Pediatric Task Force
The CRNG Pediatric Oncology Task Force will advance evidence-based practice in rehabilitation to improve function and quality of life in pediatric cancer survivors from diagnosis to end of life
The CRNG Pediatric Oncology Task Force has been formed to create opportunities for a multidisciplinary group of professionals working collaboratively to grow and optimize pediatric cancer rehabilitation worldwide.
Facilitate connecting with peers, researchers and presenters all over the world face-to-face and using live chat for the purpose of furthering the field of research and education.
WHO IS INVITED?
All registered conference attendees who are members of the rehabilitation team, researchers, clinicians, patients and loved ones benefit from participation in CRNG Pediatric Oncology Task Force.
OPPORTUNITIES TO PARTICIPATE
- Quarterly business meetings
- Quarterly journal club
Lynn Tanner, PT
Scientific Director of PM&R, Children’s Minnesota
Physical therapist and PhD Candidate serving as a clinical lead of the CREATETM
Childhood Cancer Rehabilitation program with research focused on interventions for physical function in children/AYA treated for cancer.
>20 manuscript publications regarding pediatric oncology rehabilitation
Maria Chang Swartz, PhD, MPH, RD, LD
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics-Research, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Behavioral Scientist with a research focus on using digital health to optimize access to cancer rehabilitation services
>10 oncology rehabilitation-related publications
- Quality improvement project targeting inpatient to outpatient transition (Ongoing discussion, come join our journal club meeting on 12/6/22)
- Developmental assessment standardization guideline
- 3 Qtrly meetings and 3 Journal Clubs
- 2 accepted symposia for 2022 ACRM meeting
- Reducing Burnout and Building Resilience in Caner Rehabilitation: Interdisciplinary Perspectives
- Functional outcome measurement in cancer rehabilitation: lessons learned from the Research and Outcomes Task Force
- Pediatric Cancer Rehab Telehealth systematic review (Submitted to the journal)