The purpose of the Programming Planning Committee is to organize and plan content for the annual meeting for both the pre-conference and core conference.
Anne Deutsch, PhD, RN, CRRN, FACRM
PROGRAM COMITTEE CHAIR
Senior Research Public Health Analyst
Brooks Wingo, PhD
ATI CHAIR and PROGRAM CO-CHAIR
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Megan Mitchell, Phd
PROGRAM COMMITTEE PAST CHAIR
Sr Human Factors Researcher
- Inspire content development and submission from the ACRM community
- Assess topics of interest to ACRM membership to address in the program
- Rate quality, collate, and organize content into pre-conference and core conference, including plenaries, special symposia, standard symposia, instructional courses, oral presentations, and poster submissions as applicable to each meeting
- Evolve content delivery based on feedback from the ACRM community
- Transitioned Annual Conference back to in-person.
- Expanded Annual Conference program content.
- Implemented new review process for Plenary Sessions.
- Revised Program Committee responsibilities and recruited additional reviewers.
- Support transition of new ACRM Program Committee Leadership.
- Welcome to the Program Committee Rebekah!
- Refine and revise the Annual Conference program content.
- Identify what is working well and areas of improvement.
- Determine and conglomerate needs of ISIGs, NGs, and ACRM members.
- Identify necessary resources for needs.
- Evaluate how to implement needs or necessary investigations to meet needs
- Continue to identify Program Committee representatives and reviewers.
- Collaborate with Awards Committee to review Poster Award procedures.
- Recruit co-chair of Programming Committee