A Rehabilitation Technology Innovation Competition
Developed by the ACRM Technology Networking Group
Stay tuned for info about the 2019 ACRM LaunchPad. MORE INFO COMING SOON
This year’s competition was held Sunday 30 October 2018 at the Hilton Anatole during the ACRM 2018 Annual Conference in Dallas — the largest interdisciplinary rehabilitation research conference in the world.
ACRM is where cutting-edge research and technology meet clinical practice to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities. The conference is attended by thousands of researchers and clinicians who value cutting-edge research and technology.
WHAT IS IT?
The ACRM Technology Networking Group is pleased to announce LaunchPad — an exciting opportunity to pitch your company or idea to a panel of rehab industry experts and an audience of clinicians, researchers, engineers, and decision-makers to receive market feedback and win prizes.
- Paolo Bonato, PhD
- Richard Riggs, MD
- Matthew Bartels, MD, MPH
- Brian R. Theodore, PhD
- Tracey Wallace, CCC-SLP
- Moderator: John Morris, PhD, FACRM
- Lite Run — FIRST PLACE WINNER! “BEST OVERALL”
- KinometriX: an Objective Platform for measuring Rehabilitation
- Improving and Accelerating Rehabilitation With Adaptive Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation Devices
- TheraNow – Online Physical Therapy — WINNER! “MOST INNOVATIVE”
- BrightBrainer Integrative Virtual Reality Rehabilitation System — WINNER! “MOST IMPACTFUL”
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Early-stage health technology companies
- (Limited to companies that have less than $500k in funding and have been in business less than 4 years, or if in business longer than 4 years, have less than $200k in revenue)
- Rehabilitation research labs/ researchers working on technology-based solutions
AWARDS & PRIZES
First place: “Best Overall”
- The recipient will receive an 8 x 10 inline exhibit booth space at the ACRM 2019 Annual Conference EXPO in Chicago, including 2 exhibitor registrations to attend Core Conference programming ($2,499 value)
- The recipient will be interviewed by Dr. Ford Vox, Digital Media Editor, for an upcoming episode of the Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation podcast, RehabCast.
Secondary awards: “Most Innovative” and “Most Impactful”
*All three winners will be featured in a shared inline booth space (8’ x 10’) at the ACRM 2018 Annual Conference EXPO in Dallas.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications due 30 March 2018
CLICK HERE to Apply!
Submit your Executive Summary (500 word limit) and apply to compete!
The conference is attended by thousands of researchers, physicians and clinicians, engineers, and business and community leaders who value cutting-edge rehabilitation research and technology. Last year, 89% of all attendees identified themselves as purchasing decision-makers & influencers for their departments!
Check out 2017 LaunchPad>>>
Questions or referrals?
Email Tracey Wallace.
Amplify your research! SUBMIT NOW for #ACRM2018 >>
ACRM Annual Conference | Progress in Rehabilitation Research
CORE: 30 SEPT – 3 OCT 2018 // Hilton Anatole, DALLAS, USA // PRE-CONFERENCE: 28 – 30 SEPT