Hello members and colleagues:
I’m delighted to announce that registration for the ACRM 93rd Annual Conference: Progress in Rehabilitation Research (#PIRR 2016) is now open with the BEST rates of the year. The 2016 Program Committee, led by Dr. Pamela Roberts, is developing a world-class educational program for the whole rehab team—You don't want to miss this one!
While they work to review, select, and schedule hundreds of Instructional Courses, symposia, papers and posters, you have, for a short time, a chance to register at the very best rates.
REGISTER NOW at 50% OFF
as low as $349 student // $599 member
Call +1.703.435.5335 if you need assistance
Check out the World Pass registration bundle for the very best value. Includes access to all 3 days of in-depth Pre-Conference Instructional Courses, the 3-day core conference, the Henry B. Betts Awards Dinner and Gala, CME/CEUs and digital access to conference slides –all for as little as $14.56/CME/CEU credit (BEST Rate/student pricing). World Pass from $599 student // $799 member.
NEW in 2016
- Expanded GRAND ROUNDS – guided tours of award-winning scientific posters
- "Chat with an Expert" series – for up-close networking and exchanges
- Special Symposia featuring rock-star presenters and compelling topics
- Surprises and coupons worth $250+ for Hilton Chicago/ ACRM guests
- MORE networking opportunities for interdisciplinary magic
- BIGGER EXPO
- Grand, historic venue in the exciting city of Chicago
- MORE community meetings than ever! Interdisciplinary, yet specialized, ACRM special interest and networking groups are the heart and soul of the ACRM community. This is where the ACRM mission to IMPROVE LIVES lives and breathes, professional networks develop, and advances in the field are made.In 2016, ACRM welcomes 4 NEW community groups!
- Arts and Neuroscience
- Limb Loss Rehabilitation
- Physicians and Clinicians
FEATURED SPEAKERS (Many more to be announced soon!)
- Pamela Duncan – leader in neurorehabilitation and measurement of rehabilitation outcomes from Wake Forest Baptist Health
- Daniel Corcos – from Northwest University, leading researcher on Parkinson’s disease and the effects of progressive resistance exercise on motor symptoms of the disease and cognition
- Joy Hammel from the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Lisa Iezzoni from Harvard Medical School
- Back by popular demand: Special Symposia on FUNDING with Alison Cernich, Director of NCMRR and John Tschida, Director of NIDILRR with invaluable insights on the current funding climate in Washington
- Alan Jette, 2016 John Stanley Coulter Award lecturer from Boston University School of Public Health
- So many more! Stay tuned …
REST ASSURED SATISFACTION
As the ACRM Annual Conference grows in depth and breadth, rest assured that providing quality, evidence-based content and opportunities for interdisciplinary exchange remain our top priorities.
Or Call +1.855.760.0869 and ask for the ACRM discounted rate
Come and be a part of the LARGEST conference in the world for interdisciplinary rehabilitation research, made even better with YOU.
We hope to see you in Chicago!
Douglas Katz, MD, FACRM, FAAN
Boston University School of Medicine, Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital
PS: There is still time to submit a proposal to present a scientific paper or poster — through 11 April. Learn More >>
ACRM 93rd Annual Conference: Progress in Rehabilitation Research
30 OCT – 4 NOV 2016 // CHICAGO, IL, USA