Venue and Travel 2017
The Hilton Atlanta is located on Courtland Street NE and within walking distance to:
- Centennial Olympic Park
- SkyView Atlanta
- Georgia Aquarium
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site
- Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Peachtree Center Mall
- and plentiful public transportation
EXTEND YOUR STAY IN ATLANTA
Treat yourself to a few extra days to explore this fabulous city! Attendees may extend their stay at the headquarters hotel up to three days prior to the conference and three days post-conference, i.e., 20 OCT – 31 OCT.
ATLANTA IN OCTOBER
Atlanta is beautiful in the fall with the changing color of the leaves and cooling temperatures. October is typically the driest month, with an average high temperature of 73°F (23°C) and an average low of 54°F (12°C).
Inside the Hilton:
- Southern Elements – Offers traditional Southern Cuisine with a contemporary twist for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Nikolai's Roof – AAA Four Diamond restaurant and the epitome of fine dining.
- MarketPlace – A 24-hour café offering artesian sandwiches and salads, meals-to-go, and more.
- Nikolai's Roof Lounge – Adjacent to Nikolai's Roof and offers classic cocktails, a cozy ambiance and a small plate menu.
- Mai Tai Bar at Trader Vic's – Features an extensive list of refreshing, island-inspired cocktails.
Outside the Hilton:
- Peachtree Center 192 Peachtree Center Ave. NE // +1.404. 524.3787
- Metro Café Diner 229 Peachtree St. // +1.404. 577.1420
- Gibney's Pub 231 Peachtree Center Ave. NE // +1.404. 688.0928
- Café Du Jour 231 Peachtree St. // +1.404. 584.0750
- Pacific Rim Bistro 303 Peachtree Center Ave. // +1.404. 893.0018
- Truva 60 Andrew Young International Blvd. // +1.404. 577.8788
- Hsu's Gourmet Chinese Restaurant 192 Peachtree Center Ave. // +1.404. 659.2788
- White Oak Kitchen and Cocktails 270 Peachtree St. // +1.404. 524.7200
- Ray's In the City 240 Peachtree St. // +1.404. 524.9224
- JP Atlanta 230 Peachtree St. NW // +1.404. 523.4004
- Haveli Indian Cuisine 225 Spring St. NW // +1.404. 522.4545
- Big Cahuna 303 Peachtree Center Ave. // +1.404. 343.040
EXPLORE ATLANTA ATTRACTIONS
Some of the city's most popular tourist attractions are located in Downtown Atlanta's walkable attractions loop, including World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Center for Civil and Human Rights, Inside CNN Studio Tour, and SkyView Atlanta. Or get back to nature at other top Atlanta attractions beyond downtown such as Zoo Atlanta and Stone Mountain Park. For more exciting opportunities, visit Things to Do in Atlanta or Things to Do in Downtown Atlanta.
You can also get a city pass for the attractions here.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is the hub for Delta Airlines and focus city for Frontier Airlines and Southwest Airlines. It is located 1.8 miles from the Hilton Atlanta and is one of the busiest airports in the world.
Visit the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) website for maps and schedules of the local bus and train service. Self-parking at the Hilton Atlanta is $28 (garage); $36 valet.
TO /FROM AIRPORTS
- From ATL to Hilton Atlanta: Take either the Red Line or the Gold Line to the Peachtree Center – Short cab ride to the hotel from station.
- ATL Airport Shuttle provides shared ride services to all downtown/suburban hotels and many businesses.
- By Cab: Expect fares from $30 - $50 one-way depending on traffic.
- By Shuttle: Hilton Atlanta offers courtesy shuttle services from the Atlanta Airport, outside of the Domestic Terminal.
- Uber: About $25 for single riders to the Hilton Atlanta.
DRIVING TO THE CONFERENCE?
We recommend reserving parking in advance with SpotHero.
SpotHero is a parking reservation service that connects drivers to discounted, convenient parking. Download the SpotHero iPhone | Android app or click the SpotHero button below to find and reserve your parking spot near the Hilton Chicago at a great price!