Stay on Site at the Headquarters Hotel
255 Courtland St NE
Atlanta, Georgia USA 30303
This high-rise convention hotel in downtown Atlanta is a 12-minute walk from The World of Coca-Cola and a 14-minute walk from Georgia Aquarium. Learn more about the Hilton Atlanta >>
Enjoy the savings and convenience of staying at the headquarters hotel.
Or call +1.800.HILTONS (+1.800.445.8667) with the applicable group discount code:
- Main block code: ACRM
- Government block code: ACRM3
- $189 / night (single/double) plus tax
- * $140 Government Rate / night (single/double) plus tax
* Pending change later this year.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
For Your Comfort and Convenience ...
- Hotel is 100% Non-Smoking
- Self parking: $28.00 (Space is limited.)
- Valet: $36.00 (Valet Parking)
- Pets allowed
- FedEx Office and presentation services on site
- 24 hr Pavilion Pantry Market
- Airline Boarding Pass Kiosk
- Automated Teller (ATM)
- Baggage Storage
- Bar Area
- Bell service
- Concierge Desk
- Drug Store
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Free Internet-Executive Level
- Gift Shop
- Luggage Hold
- On-Site Convenience Store
For Your Fitness and Recreation Convenience
One of the most extensive fitness centers of the downtown hotels.
- Rooftop Basketball & Jogging Track
- Fitness Room
- Tennis Court
ONSITE RESTAURANTS & LOUNGES
With a South Pacific motif complete with authentic palm trees, tiki torches and Polynesian wood carvings, Trader Vic's guests experience the tropics.
Dine on traditional Southern Cuisine with a contemporary twist for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Relax in the distinguished Lobby Lounge or catch the latest news and sports on large screen HDTVs.
Nikolai's Roof is a AAA Four Diamond restaurant and the epitome of fine dining. Offering a four-, six- or eight-course tasting menu with wine pairings or an innovative à la carte menu. Enjoy fresh ingredients and an elegant ambiance with a view overlooking Atlanta's starlit skyline.
Marketplace is a quick-serve, 24-hour café offering gourmet food items, artesian sandwiches and salads, ice cream novelties, half-bottles of wine and premium beers. Starbucks coffee and meals-to-go for your flight or drive home are also available.
Mai Tai Bar at Trader Vic's
Adjacent to Trader Vic's on the lower level, featuring an extensive list of refreshing, island-inspired cocktails, the bar is known as the creator of the world-famous Mai Tai.
Nikolai's Roof Lounge
Nikolai's Roof Lounge is adjacent to Nikolai's Roof and offers classic cocktails, a cozy ambiance and a small plate menu.
- Center for Civil & Human Rights (0.7 mi)
- College Football Hall of Fame (0.9 mi)
- Centennial Olympic Park (1 mi)
- Georgia Aquarium (1 mi)
- World of Coca-Cola (1 mi)
- Inside CNN Studio Tour at CNN Center (0.8 mi)
- Georgia Dome - Home to the Atlanta Falcons (1.2 mi)
- Philips Arena (0.9 mi)
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site (1 mi)
- SkyView Atlanta (.6 mi)