2020 SPRING MEETING
This event is all about getting research into practice in a supercharged atmosphere and a friendly, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
The ACRM Spring Meeting is a venue for face-to-face collaborating of many interdisciplinary ACRM community groups and committees — the heart of ACRM. Jump in, get involved, meet and work with ACRM members face-to-face in a casual setting. Come find your tribe and become a member of the vibrant ACRM community.
3 days of educational sessions & networking opportunity while earning CME/CEU
24 – 26 April 2020
Atlanta, Georgia, USA // Hilton Atlanta
You’re our people
ACRM is the leading non-profit association bringing together all members of the rehabilitation team to IMPROVE LIVES through interdisciplinary rehabilitation research. The ACRM Training Institute at the Spring Meeting brings everyone under one roof for quality, evidence-based training, including physicians, therapists, pathologists, social workers, researchers, physiatrists, psychologists, nurses, and other rehab professionals.
Whether you are a student, broadly exploring the field, or a seasoned professional, digging deep into topics of special interest, ACRM offers programming and networking opportunities second to none.
Consistent with the ACRM commitment to providing high-quality, evidence-based educational opportunities to all members of the rehabilitation team, the ACRM Training Institute at the Spring Meeting offers CME/CEU credits in the following disciplines:
- Certified Case Managers (CCMC)
- Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Occupational Therapists (AOTA)
- *Physical Therapists (FSBPT)
- **Physicians (ACCME)
- Psychologist (APA Division 22)
- Speech Language Professionals (ASHA)
- Nurses (ANCC)
- Rehabilitation Counselors (CRCC)
- Social Workers (NASW)
- Health Care Executives (ACHE)
*ACRM offers Physical Therapy credit through the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy – aPTitude. States that accept FSBPT CEU credit include: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, DC, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MS, MO, MN, MT, NE, NC, ND, OR, PA, SC, TN, UT, VT, VA, WI, WY.
If your state does not accept FSBPT, you should verify whether or not they accept CME non-physician credit, which ACRM also offers. ACRM is committed to helping you earn credit, so if you need additional documentation, please contact Amy Cheatham at +1. 217. 753. 1190.
VENUE HILTON Atlanta
TOP REASONS to STAY at ACRM HEADQUARTERS HOTEL
This place is beautiful. The Hilton Atlanta is the optimum headquarters with superb onsite amenities + easy access to the best of Atlanta.
- SAVE TIME — staying right in the ACTION the ultimate venue for efficient collaboration
- SAVE MONEY — book your room through ACRM and SAVE
- CONVENIENCE — you are only an elevator ride away from courses and meeting
- HHONORS Club — join the Hilton Honors through the ACRM Fast Track to GOLD program and get EXTRA points and all the cool member benefits including digital check-in.
- Get the HHONORS APP — TIP: It’s really VERY handy