WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Don’t miss out on the secret sauce for your career. The ACRM Spring Meeting, discounted for ACRM members, offers 4- and 8-hour training courses with up to 14 hours of CME/CEUs in your choice of 11 disciplines. Plus, attend the spring meetings of the ACRM interdisciplinary special interest and networking groups best aligned with your interests and expertise to learn about career development opportunities for networking, mentorship, and collaboration.
This event is all about getting rehabilitation research into practice in a super-charged atmosphere and a friendly, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Become a passionate, interdisciplinary, global leader across all areas of rehabilitation medicine
PILE ON CME / CEUS
Participants may complete an evaluation of the courses attended to receive a GENERAL CERTIFICATE of ATTENDANCE or up to 14 credit hours of CME/CEUs in your choice of 11 DISCIPLINES.
UP TO 14 HOURS AVAILABLE in 11 DISCIPLINES:
- Certified Case Managers (CCMC)
- Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Occupational Therapists (AOTA)
- Physical Therapists (TBD by state)
- *Physicians (ACCME)
- Psychologist (APA Division 22)
- Speech Language Professionals (ASHA)
- Nurses (ANCC)
- Rehabilitation Counselors (CRCC)
- Social Workers (NASW)
- Health Care Executives (ACHE)
VENUE HILTON CHICAGO
TOP REASONS to STAY at ACRM HEADQUARTERS HOTEL
This place is beautiful. The Hilton Atlanta is the optimum headquarters with superb onsite amenities + easy access to the best of Atlanta.
- SAVE TIME — staying right in the ACTION the ultimate venue for efficient collaboration
- SAVE MONEY — book your room through ACRM and SAVE
- CONVENIENCE — you are only an elevator ride away from courses and meeting
- HEALTH CLUB — on the 2nd floor, equipped with strength training and cardio equipment
- HHONORS Club — join the Hilton Honors through the ACRM Fast Track to GOLD program and get EXTRA points and all the cool member benefits including digital check-in.
- Get the HHONORS APP — TIP: It’s really VERY handy