Earn up to 14 hours of Continuing Education credit
A Certificate of Attendance is available to all registered attendees indicating the number of education credits earned. This form may be submitted to organizations or professional accrediting bodies as proof of attendance. Additionally, registration includes processing of Continuing Education credits earned in your choice of 11 disciplines.
Courses are being evaluated for designation of continuing education credits. CE credits will be awarded and certificates of attendance will be sent to participants who have completed all the requirements for course completion.
Consistent with the ACRM commitment to providing high-quality, evidence-based educational opportunities to all members of the rehabilitation team, the ACRM Training Institute at the Spring Meeting offers CME/CEU credits in the following disciplines:
- Certified Case Managers (CCMC)
- Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Occupational Therapists (AOTA)
- Physical Therapists (TBD by state)
- *Physicians (ACCME)
- Psychologist (APA Division 22)
- Speech Language Professionals (ASHA)
- Nurses (ANCC)
- Rehabilitation Counselors (CRCC)
- Social Workers (NASW)
- Health Care Executives (ACHE)
*Credits also apply to disciplines that accept NON-Physician CME (Acceptance may vary depending on state).
ONLINE DELIVERY OF CME/CEU CERTIFICATES
Session Evaluation and Continuing Education Certificates
- Simple online submission
- Credits/Hours/Units are correlated to Training Institute hours and the requirements of the specific accrediting organizations
- Certificates will be awarded to those participants who attend the ACRM Training Institute and complete an online session evaluation by 26 July 2020, with the exception of those seeking ASHA credits. Anyone seeking ASHA credits must complete their evaluations on or before 13 May 2020 and email the Education Manager at email@example.com requesting ASHA credits.
Credit is only given to attendees who successfully complete and evaluate the course. The maximum number of contact hours available is 14. The credit amount will vary depending on the CE approver.
ACRM Training Institute session evaluations are electronic. After the conference, you will receive an email with a link to the evaluation system. Please click on the link and begin to evaluate each session you attended.
After you have completed the session evaluations and the overall evaluation, a link will appear that you can use to download your certificate. Remember that the site is automatically calculating your credit. If you miss evaluating a session you attended, you will be a credit short! Please contact the Education Manager at certificates@ACRM.org with questions.
STATEMENT OF NEED AND TARGET AUDIENCE
Interprofessional exchange, interaction, and cooperation are the cornerstones of optimal patient care. Educational opportunities that promote interprofessional learning and collaboration are needed to advance clinical and scientific research and its subsequent translation to clinical practice.
The ACRM Training Institute provides that opportunity by bringing together both researchers and providers working in the various fields of rehabilitation medicine.
The Firm, Inc. and New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians, in cooperation with ACRM, will accredit these activities for continuing education credits for health professionals on the rehabilitation team.
After participating in this activity, learners will be able to:
- List current and future research in rehabilitation medicine.
- Discuss recent research findings and their potential impact on the clinical care of rehabilitation patients.
- Apply evidence-based knowledge and skills to enhancing patient care.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in evidence-based treatment approaches to rehabilitation medicine.
- Cite fundamental issues in ethics, cultural diversity, and evidence-based practices as applied to rehabilitation medicine.