WELCOME to ACRM
Registered Conference attendees are & automatically ACRM members
There is so much to ACRM it’s hard to put into words. We’ve learned that it’s easier to learn about ACRM by experiencing ACRM membership first-hand. That’s why we give non-members a FREE 6-month introductory ACRM membership automatically with conference registration. So if you’re not already signed-up, register now & start connecting today. Experience and connect with everything ACRM has to offer — right now — before, during, and after the conference, too.
This year, with the Conference being all-virtual means MORE connection points than ever. The research and the ACRM community will literally be at your fingertips. We are super-excited about a bunch of social networking opportunities only for registered attendees. This is not no ordinary virtual event. This will be an EXTRAordinary virtual conference.
MEMBER BENEFITS: Community Groups
Put your member benefits to work right away by joining an ACRM community group.
The dedicated volunteers working within ACRM committees and groups are the primary driving force advancing the mission of ACRM. Each interdisciplinary special interest and networking group is a unique community where like-minded yet specialized health care and research colleagues collaborate to improve lives.
ACRM has over 20 community groups, each with their own task forces. No matter your research or clinical interests, you’ll find a place here. Our community groups and task forces meet regularly throughout the year, as well as during the Annual Conference. Please reach out to the chair or co-chairs of the group you’re interested in for more information about that group’s meetings, or check out the Online Program for group meetings occurring during the Annual Conference.
MEMBER BENEFITS: Boost Your Career
- Hone your leadership skills
- Mentor professionals new to the field
- Demonstrate your strengths as an effective communicator, vision caster, and unifier of people with diverse interests and backgrounds
- Fulfill universities’ community outreach requirement (often required for tenure)
Receive Recognition for Contributions to Your Field
- Receive Member-in-the-News recognition in ACRM eNews
- Qualify for prestigious ACRM awards
- Earn recognition as an ACRM Fellow (FACRM)
- Receive global recognition among rehabilitation peers through your participation in ACRM community groups, committees, meetings, and conferences
- Become a Guest Editor of an Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Supplement
- Benefit from ACRM initiatives to promote ACRM members and conference presenters through ACRM Social Media channels
Build Your CV
- Collaborate in the development of ACRM educational content for:
- Include your membership and volunteer service in the leadership of ACRM.
Network, Network, Network
- Build your professional network among an interdisciplinary, international membership of rehabilitation researchers and clinicians.
- Through participation in ACRM community groups and committees, and/or the Early Career Networking Group and its Mentoring Task Force, ACRM offers many opportunities to engage, network, and collaborate with leading researchers and clinicians in their fields, and participate in a variety of mentorship opportunities.
Member Benefits: Member Discounts
Members receive significant discounts on the purchase of the following ACRM products, events, and services:
- ACRM Training Institute registration
- ACRM Annual Conference: Progress in Rehabilitation Research registration — up to $150 discount on 3.5-day Core Conference Registration
- ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Training:
- Live training registration — $100 discount
- 24/7/365 Online Training registration — $100 discount
- Printed Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual; Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice— $55 discount
- ACRM open access journal, Archives of Rehabilitation Research & Clinical Translation publishing fee — up to $500 discount
- ACRM Rehab Job Board recruitment listings — $100 discount on 30-, 60-, or 90-day job postings
- FREE registration to the non-educational portion of the ACRM Spring Meeting
All monetary values are listed in USD and based on 2019 pricing.
MEMBER BENEFITS: Learn & Grow
ACRM membership also gets you journal and newsletter subscriptions.
- Print & Electronic Subscription to the monthly ACRM scientific journal, Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation—the most-cited journal in rehabilitation ($508 Value).
- Free shipping around the world
- Full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues
- Table of Contents alerts
- Access to all multimedia content, e.g., podcasts, videos, slides
- Fully-optimized mobile browsing experience on your smartphone or tablet
- Electronic Subscription to the monthly ACRM open access scientific journal, Archives of Rehabilitation Research & Clinical Translation
- Online Access to Archived Issues of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America, providing the latest trends in patient management. ($260 Value)
- Electronic Subscription to ACRM eNews, a weekly newsletter for official ACRM news, updates on relevant changes in US legislature and healthcare policy, research grant announcements, and updates on the latest educational opportunities offered by ACRM.
MEMBER BENEFITS: Networking
- Join or initiate task forces designed to develop projects of mutual interest to participants
- Receive access to the group’s meetings, notes, message board, newsletter, and listserv
- Engage with rehabilitation professionals outside of your primary discipline who share your interests
- Build supportive, global professional networks and friendships that could last a lifetime
- Enjoy members-only access to the ACRM membership directory to connect with colleagues from a specific institution, state, or ACRM community group who share your interests.
- Meet your next employer, mentor, or funder
Not yet registered? Don’t delay, REGISTER TODAY >>