Mentoring Task Force
The mission of this task force is to facilitate the development of mentoring relationships among rehabilitation professionals at varying stages in their career development through research, educational, and clinical collaborative opportunities. If you are interested in becoming a mentor, please contact the chair.
RECENT & CURRENT PROJECTS
- Elected chair-elect, Tolu Oyesanya, PhD. Congratulations Tolu!
- Early Career Development Course 2018: Mentoring Lunch
- Quarterly e-Newsletter: Ask the Mentor Column
- Requesting questions from mentees/Early Career individuals
- Task force recruits 1-2 ACRM members per e-Newsletter to answer the question
- Initializing the ACRM Mentoring Program with a pilot program with the Neurodegenerative Diseases Networking Group
- Matched 3 mentors/mentees
- In 2019:
- Expand the program to additional group(s)
- Continue to receive feedback and modify the program as necessary
If you are interested in participating please contact Megan Mitchell.
TASK FORCE LEADERSHIP
Megan Mitchell, PhD
Chair, Mentoring Task Force
Tolu Oyesanya, PhD, RN
Chair-Elect, Mentoring Task Force
Duke University, School of Nursing
Brooks C. Wingo, PhD
Past Chair, Mentoring Task Force
Assistant Professor, Department of Occupational Therapy
University of Alabama at Birmingham