Interested in Exhibiting or Sponsoring?
Distinguish your company or institution when you affiliate your brand with ACRM as an exhibitor or sponsor. The ACRM Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research, is the LARGEST conference in the world for interdisciplinary rehabilitation research, providing access to influencers and decision-makers in top rehabilitation hospitals, academic medical centers, government agencies, and outpatient clinics.
Visit the Exhibitor & Sponsor Service Center to:
- Explore cost/benefits of ACRM sponsorship
- Select and customize the level of sponsor visibility desired
- View the EXPO Hall floorplan
- Reserve your exhibit booth space
- Manage your account, artwork, contacts
EXHIBIT AT THE 2020 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
95% of exhibitors were satisfied with their ACRM experience*
Reserve your booth today to lock-in to your first choice location for maximum visibility and traffic.
- 2020 Prospectus PDF >>
- 2020 Exhibitor Pricing >>
- 2020 Exhibitor Agreement >>
*From the 2019 exhibitor evaluation survey.
5 Reasons to Reserve Your Booth NOW
- Maximum ARCHIVES visibility – the sooner you reserve your space, the sooner your logo will appear in monthly full-page ads in the ARCHIVES journal promoting the ACRM 2020 EXPO. The Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is the most-cited journal in rehabilitation.
- Secure a high-traffic booth location
- Explosive growth—ACRM is the fastest growing healthcare association with 50% growth in attendance last year
- Connect with decision-makers—the physicians and researchers leading the market
- Best Value & Huge Savings — Become an Institutional Member for significant savings and maximum benefits
Offering customized Sponsor Packages
Valuable LOGO EXPOSURE
LOGO Plus 50-word description & links
Mentions & affiliations
- In print ads in the Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation appearing in the months leading up to the Conference and immediately following.
- In the top of the footer of every page of the ACRM website ACRM.org, beginning the month after payment received and through 2020.
- In the footer of ACRM Conference news and promotional emails (eblasts) beginning the month after payment received. Each eblast reaching 15,000+
- Logo included in signage onsite
- Included in onsite recognition slideshows showing prior to all Plenary Sessions in the main ballroom
- Post-conference listings on the ACRM Conference webpage and online program for one year
- In the printed onsite program
- On the ACRM website: ACRM.org
- Appearing in the online Conference program
- Featured in the Conference App
- Weekly member newsletter: ACRM eNews
- Social media “lift” from ACRM/s extensive social media — featured and tagged in Conference tweets
By the way, I wanted to let you know how impressed my staff was with the entire ACRM Conference. As you know, this was our first year exhibiting with ACRM. They could not praise the conference enough — starting from the exhibit hall layout and procedures, the show hours, the QUALITY and KNOWLEDGE of the attendees and the quality of the educational sessions. Each and every one who attended for Biodex came back praising ACRM.
We attend over 50 conferences/exhibits in a year, as Biodex has 3 divisions of medical devices. The ACRM Conference has now been named #1 in our book.
ACRM was incredibly beneficial for all three members of our team who attended. We connected with like-minded individuals and industry experts who are advancing neurological rehabilitation forward. We DEFINITELY plan to attend ACRM next year.
We like the ACRM EXPO for having those one-on-one conversations with a wide variety of people in a lot of different fields.
ACRM is always so accommodating and definitely facilitates the needs of the learner!