2020 CONTENT is coming together & YOU can be a Part of it!
Check out 2019 information below.
The ACRM Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research is comprised of the main CORE Conference and the Pre-Conference program delivering SIX Jam-packed days of evidence-based educational content for the whole rehab team, individuals with disabilities and caregivers. Come for the content and experience this vibrant, benevolent, and welcoming community — all passionate about bringing the research into practice. Faster.
NON STOP CONTENT for 20 Focus Areas
Build a diverse personal itinerary by selecting educational sessions from any of the following focus areas, or choose 3 days of NONSTOP content focused on a single diagnosis. You pick the content that’s right for you.
Programming by focus area:
- Arts & Neuroscience
- Brain Injury
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Clinical Practice
- Complementary, Integrative Rehabilitation Medicine
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Health/disability policy, ethics, advocacy
- Lifestyle medicine
- Limb restoration Rehabilitation
- Military and Veterans Affairs
- Neurodegenerative disease
- Neuroplasticity (includes Neuroscience)
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Quality Improvement and Implementation Science
- Spinal Cord Injury