3 WAYS TO REGISTER:
2) CALL +1.703.435.5335
3) SELECT “BILL ME“
CHECK PAYMENT BY MAIL:
Register online and select the “Bill Me” payment option. You will receive an invoice via email with instructions for remitting payment. Payment by check can be mailed to:
American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine
PO BOX 896700
Charlotte, NC 28289-6700
- GREAT VALUE! Price includes CME/CEU processing and electronic handouts/slides when provided by presenters
- NON-MEMBER Registration includes a 6-month introductory membership to ACRM
- REGISTER EARLY for the best savings
Enter Code: love15 and SAVE 15% OFF Registration
14 FEB 18 FEB, Midnight EST
- 4-hour Training Course from $99/member and $127 with non-member special
- 8-hour Training Course or Leadership Development Course from $169/member and $186 with non-member special
- Offer EXCLUDES: 2-day ACBIS Certification Training Course for Brain Injury Specialists
See all rates here >>
*CME/CEUs and digital access to slides are included
SAVE money & guarantee your space >>
CONSUMER / NON-PROFESSIONAL CAREGIVER: People with disabilities, consumers and caregivers who use rehabilitation services and/or research.
STUDENT / RESIDENT / FELLOW: Attendees enrolled in an accredited school of medicine or approved graduate or undergraduate program or fellowship in a medical rehabilitation discipline. Current ID required at registration check-in.
EARLY CAREER: Professionals during first five years after completion of post-graduate studies.
REHABILITATION PROFESSIONAL: Professionals in medical rehabilitation or a related field who are actively engaged in the practice, administration, education or research of medical rehabilitation.
MEMBER: ACRM members enjoy savings on ACRM products and events, including annual conference registration. Visit www.ACRM.org/join to become a member and start saving.
NON-MEMBER: Non-member registration includes an introductory 6-month ACRM membership, including access to all interdisciplinary special interest groups and networking groups, and discounted member rates on ACRM products and events.
Consistent with the ACRM commitment to provide high-quality evidence-based educational opportunities to all members of the rehabilitation team, ACRM offers participants a Certificate of Attendance and/or CME/CEU credits in 11 disciplines:
- Certified Case Managers (CCMC)
- Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Occupational Therapists (AOTA)
- *Physical Therapists (FSBPT)
- **Physicians (ACCME)
- Psychologist (APA Division 22)
- Speech Language Professionals (ASHA)
- Nurses (ANCC)
- Rehabilitation Counselors (CRCC)
- Social Workers (NASW)
- Health Care Executives (ACHE)
- Credit Card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover)
- Check/Money Order (U.S. Funds only) made payable to ACRM
- Wire Transfer for an additional $25 fee
Groups of 5 or more may email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +1.703.435.5335 to learn about special offers that may apply.
ACRM aims to keep the conference registration rates as low as possible so that attending is likely for the greatest number of people – to do the greatest good… getting the QUALITY research that matters to the people who NEED it the most — all in order to IMPROVE the GREATEST number of lives.
If your work depends on rehabilitation research, you need to attend the ACRM Training Institute in the spring and/or the ACRM Annual Conference in the fall. If finances are keeping you from Atlanta, ACRM wants to hear from you. Those wishing to attend from lesser developed countries (LDC) and individuals with special financial circumstances, such as unemployment, may email email@example.com or phone +1.703.435.5335 to learn about special offers that may apply.
We make sure our facility has total accessibility and we do whatever is needed to make attending the event as convenient as possible for all attendees. If you have a special need, please email us: memberservices@ACRM.org.
Members of the media and social media writers on rehabilitation research may contact media@ACRM.org for information on press entry and a limited number of potential social media/PR ambassador opportunities.