Here are some useful tips to help you navigate the ACRM Conference App.
- Download the Zoom App to attend LIVE discussions — when you select ‘JOIN’ the live discussion will open on your Zoom App
- Refresh your schedule if your meeting is not working. Navigate to the hamburger menu in the top right-hand corner of your screen then select ‘Refresh Schedule’
- Select the right button at the bottom of your screen
- Join: Click this button to access the LIVE Video discussion
- Video: Click this button to access the Presentation Video
- View Slides: Click this button to view the Presentation Slides
Q: Where can I find the ACRM cancellation policy?
A: Click here to view the cancellation policy
Q: Will the conference be recorded?
A: Yes, the education sessions will be pre-recorded/recorded and available for viewing by registered attendees through March 2022. Meetings and the Virtual Exhibit Hall will be held LIVE and will not be recorded (with some exceptions). Meetings will not be accessible post-conference.
Q: How long may I access the recorded sessions?
A: Registered attendees can access the content for which they registered for six months after the event — through March 2022. For example, if you register for one instructional course, you may access the recording for that course through March 2022.
Q: Will handouts / slides be provided?
A: Yes — for the most part. Handouts / slides, from the presenters who wish to provide them, are included in the cost of registration. Please note, some presenters elect not to have their slides available to attendees.
Q: Who can I contact to help me with registration?
A: Contact Member Services for assistance. +1.703.435.5335.
Q: Is there a downloadable printable registration form?
A: Yes! A printable registration form is here: https://ACRM.org/regform
Q: What is the WORLD PASS?
A: The WORLD PASS is the *best value* registration option that allows access to ALL 6-days-worth of content. For more information, visit the WORLD PASS comparison page here.
Q: Do you offer group discounts?
A: Yes! ACRM offers customized group rates to help your organization provide access to ACRM programming to your whole team. Contact Member Services, or call +1.703.435.5335.
Q: Do you offer discounted rates for students and early career professionals?
A: Yes! Students, residents, fellows, and professionals who completed their training within the past five years are eligible for substantial savings.
Q: How do I register as media/press and obtain press credentials?
A: Contact Member Services for assistance, or call +1.703.435.5335.
Q: Do you have resources for someone trying to make a case for going to your conference?
A: Yes, Check out this document for help.
Q: How do I convince my boss to help me attend ACRM?
A: Check this out — we made this web page for you.
Q: Who will attend the ACRM Annual Conference?
A: A wide variety of titles attend the ACRM Annual Conference — the attendee make-up includes a wonderful mix of leading researchers, clinicians, hospital administrators, industry influencers and passionate patients and caregivers. Anyone and everyone interested in the latest and greatest rehabilitation research should attend ACRM. Here are some general titles that we see most often:
- Athletic trainers
- Case Managers
- Clinical Epidemiologists
- Clinical researchers
- Family members
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Recreational Therapists
- Rehabilitation Nurses
- Rehabilitation Psychologists
- Rehabilitation/academic researchers
- School Administrators
- School Nurses
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Student/postdoctoral Fellows
- All rehabilitation professionals who need to know about cutting-edge research and the very latest in evidence-based practice.
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR FAQs
Q: Who can I contact about advertising in the 2021 ACRM 2021 Online Program?
A: Contact email@example.com, or call +1.703.435.5335.
Q: Where can I get information about sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities?
A: Information for sponsors and exhibitors may be found here or you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.703.435.5335.
Q: How many educational credits can I earn at ACRM?
A: 400+ contact hours available. Registered attendees may access & earn credits hours from recorded content through March 2022. More about continuing education credits here >>
Q: How do I apply for and receive educational credits?
A: Using your LOGIN, the steps are straight-forward in the online portal
Once the conference is underway, to claim your CME/CEUs complete the following steps:
1. Click on the link in the Online Program that says CLAIM YOUR CME/CEUs. NOTE: this link will appear *after* the conference begins 24 Sept.
Then click on the link: “Select Sessions Attended and Complete Your Evaluation Questions.” Evaluate the sessions you have attended.
2. When you have completed viewing sessions, click on the link “Complete Post Conference Assessment Questions” and then take the post-conference assessment.
3. When you have completed the assessment, click the link “Complete Overall Conference Evaluation” and complete the overall conference evaluation.
4. Click on the link “Provide Additional Certificate Information”. In this section, you will add your credentials, your license number, and state (if required for your certificate), and choose the type of certificate(s) you wish to claim.
4a. If you wish to claim ASHA CEUs, please download the participant form, complete it, and email to email@example.com. Your certificate will be emailed to you.
5. Click on the link Download/Print Certificate.
Q: Why should I join ACRM before I register?
A: ACRM members receive discounts for the Annual Conference, among other benefits.
Q: Do I get a registration discount if I am a member?
A: Yes! ACRM members receive special discounted rates. See the rate table >>
Q: Do I get a complimentary membership if I register as a non-member?
A: Yes! Non-members receive a complimentary 6-month ACRM membership.
Q: Can I attend community group meetings and join community groups?
A: Yes, they are included with your registration. See the schedule of meetings >>
Q: What are the membership benefits?
A: There are loads of benefits to ACRM membership. Check them out here >>
Q: What is my member status?
A: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Where can I find a glossary of ACRM terms?
A: Click here >>
Q: I have a question not listed here. Who can I ask?
A: Registration questions: contact Membership Services, or call +1.703.435.5335.