3 WAYS TO REGISTER:
REGISTRATION FORM PDF >> (print, mail/fax, fill-out PDF and email)
CHECK PAYMENT BY MAIL:
Send the completed Reg Form along with payment to:
American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine
PO BOX 896700
Charlotte, NC 28289-6700
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
Mailed registrations will be accepted through 01 September. After 01 September, please register by phone or online.
BY FAX: Fax the completed reg form to ACRM: +1.866.692.1619.
BY EMAIL: Download, complete, save and email the completed form to MemberServices@ACRM.org
CORE PLUS PRE-CONFERENCE: FRI – WED = 6 DAYs + MORE
3.5 DAY CORE PASS INCLUDES:
- Access to all sessions SUN afternoon through WED including:
- symposia, plenaries, featured sessions, awards lectures, moderated panel discussions,
- ACRM community group meetings,
- Posters and full access to action in the VIRTUAL ACRM EXPO including:
- Poster Grand Rounds
- Live Video Chats with vendors
- Learning Center
6-DAY WORLD PASS INCLUDES everything in the CORE PASS above PLUS:
CONSUMER / NON-PROFESSIONAL CAREGIVER: People with disabilities, consumers and caregivers who use rehabilitation services and/or research.
STUDENT / RESIDENT / FELLOW: Attendees enrolled in an accredited school of medicine or approved graduate or undergraduate program or fellowship in a medical rehabilitation discipline. Current ID required at registration check-in.
EARLY CAREER: Professionals during first five years after completion of post-graduate studies.
REHABILITATION PROFESSIONAL: Professionals in medical rehabilitation or a related field who are actively engaged in the practice, administration, education or research of medical rehabilitation.
PAID-MEMBER: ACRM members enjoy savings on ACRM products and events, including annual conference registration. Visit www.ACRM.org/join to become a member and start saving. To receive the Member Rate, one must be an active ACRM Member (not a Special Interest or Networking Group member only) on the day of registration.
NON-MEMBER: Non-member registration includes an introductory 6-month ACRM membership, including access to all interdisciplinary special interest groups and networking groups, and discounted member rates on ACRM products and events.
Consistent with the ACRM commitment to provide high-quality evidence-based educational opportunities to all members of the rehabilitation team, ACRM offers CME/CEU credits in 14 disciplines:
- ABCOP (limb loss) (new as of 2021)
- Case Managers (CCMC)
- Dieticians (CDR)
- Disability Management Specialists (CDMS Commission)
- Health Care Executives (ACHE)
- Nurses (ANCC)
- Occupational Therapists (AOTA)
- Physicians (ACCME Includes Canada Physicians and Physician Assistants)
- Psychologists (APA Division 22 Accreditation)
- Rehabilitative Counselors (CRCC)
- Social Workers (NASW)
- Speech-Language Professionals (ASHA)
- Physical Therapists (FSBPT and remaining individual States approvals)
- Massage and Body Works (NCBTMB)
- Certificates of Attendance