No deposit needed to reserve your room. Don’t delay — book now
When calling, be sure to use these group codes:
- Main Block: ACR
- Government Block: ACR700
ACRM SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES:
- Attendee rate: $219 / night for Regular rooms (Single/Double) plus taxes and fees
- Government rate: $164 / night for Government rooms (Single/Double) plus taxes and fees
** Rooms include complimentary WiFi **
ATLANTA IN OCTOBER
Atlanta is beautiful in the fall with the changing color of the leaves and cooling temperatures. October is typically the driest month, with an average high temperature of 73°F (23°C) and an average low of 54°F (12°C).
TOP REASONS to BOOK & STAY at ACRM HEADQUARTERS HOTEL:
- BONUS SURPRISES — SAVE! Available ACRM attendees staying at Hilton Atlanta, including 10% discounts in the newly reinvented Southern Elements restaurant and Marketplace, the 24-hour quick-serve café serving Starbucks® coffee, Krispy Kreme donuts and more. This offer does not include alcoholic beverages.
- SAVE TIME — staying right in the ACTION
- SAVE MONEY — book your room through ACRM and SAVE
- CONVENIENCE — you are only an elevator ride away from everything ACRM
- Within an 8-block radius of renowned attractions, restaurants, and venues
- Closest hotel to I-75/85 Connector
- Close proximity to Peachtree Center MARTA via sky-bridge
- HEALTH CLUB — stay fit in the hotel gym, featuring Interactive Precor®, and enjoy the rooftop basketball court, tennis court and running track with city views
- 4 ON-SITE DINING OPTIONS
- Nikolai’s Roof – modern, contemporary dining with panoramic views of the Atlanta skyline
- Southern Elements – traditional southern cuisine with a contemporary twist
- Marketplace – 24-hour quick-serve café
- ACRM Attendees receive 10% OFF at all of the above!
- Trader Vic’s – Atlanta’s only Tiki bar featuring island-style cuisine and a tropical ambiance
- RENOVATION HIGHLIGHTS Recent multi, multi-million dollar upgrade
- Captivating lobby experience with new light fixture, tiling, seating and décor
- New front desk location near the hotel’s entrance
- Updated reception seating
- Reinvented restaurant concept at Southern Elements
- Upgraded 24-hour Marketplace
- Guestroom refresh featuring:
- Larger TVs
- Updated bedding, décor and furniture
- Digital key implementation
- Reconfiguration of Grand Salon Ballroom and Galleria Exhibit Hall
- HILTON HONORS CLUB — join the Hilton Honors through the ACRM Fast Track to GOLD program and get EXTRA points and member benefits including digital check-in
- GET THE HILTON HONORS AP >> TIP it’s really handy!
Book Today at the Headquarters Hotel
255 Courtland St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
Hotel rates for Single/Double rooms:
Attendee rate: $219 plus taxes and fees
Government rate: $164 plus taxes and fees
Call in codes for 1.800-445-8667
Main Block: ACR
Government Block: ACR700
Rooms include complimentary wifi
The phone number 1-800-HILTONS (1-800-445-8667)
HILTON Atlanta AMENITIES & SERVICES
For Your Comfort and Convenience … Hotel is 100% Non-Smoking
- Self parking: $32.00 (Space is limited.)
- Valet: $42.00 (Space is limited.)
- Pets allowed
- FedEx Office and presentation services on site
- 24 hr Pavilion Pantry Market
- Airline Boarding Pass Kiosk
- Automated Teller (ATM)
- Baggage Storage
- Bar Area
- Bell service
- Concierge Desk
- Drug Store
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Free Internet-Executive Level
- Gift Shop
- Luggage Hold
- On-Site Convenience Store
For Your Fitness and Recreation Convenience
- One of the most extensive fitness centers of the downtown hotels.
- Rooftop Basketball & Jogging Track
- Fitness Room
- Tennis Court
Should you need to cancel, please cancel 72 hours prior to your arrival date to avoid being charged any fees
Inside the Hilton:
- Southern Elements
Offers traditional Southern Cuisine with a contemporary twist for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Nikolai’s Roof
AAA Four Diamond restaurant and the epitome of fine dining.
A 24-hour café offering artesian sandwiches and salads, meals-to-go, and more.
- Nikolai’s Roof Lounge
Adjacent to Nikolai’s Roof and offers classic cocktails, a cozy ambiance and a small plate menu.
- Mai Tai Bar at Trader Vic’s
Features an extensive list of refreshing, island-inspired cocktails.
Outside the Hilton:
- Big Kahuna 303 Peachtree Center Ave. // 0.4 mi // +1.404. 343.040
Big Kahuna combines the California surf culture with the hospitality of the south by offering a creative menu featuring fresh ingredients and eclectic flavors.
- Gibney’s Pub 231 Peachtree Center Ave. NE // 0.6 mi // +1.404. 688.0928
Connected to the Hilton hotel by the skywalk, Gibney’s Pub is part of the Peachtree Center Mall. It features pub food and a great neighborhood ambiance.
- Haveli Indian Cuisine 225 Spring St. NW // 0.8 mi // +1.404. 522.4545
Haveli Indian Cuisine offers both dine-in and takeout options and has been Atlanta’s favorite Indian restaurant since 1985.
- Metro Café Diner 229 Peachtree St. // 0.3 mi // +1.404. 577.1420
The Metro Café Diner serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and is open 24/7. After 8 PM, it also features an Open Karaoke Night every night with a live DJ.
- Peachtree Center Food Court 192 Peachtree Center Ave. NE // 0.7 mi // +1.404. 524.3787
The food court of the Peachtree Center features a number of casual eateries as well as six full-scale restaurants. The Center is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta.
- Hsu’s Gourmet Chinese Restaurant 192 Peachtree Center Ave. // 0.8 mi // +1.404. 659.2788
In the heart of downtown Atlanta, Hsu’s Gourmet Chinese Restaurant serves the best Szechuan and Cantonese style cuisine the city has to offer.
- JP Atlanta 230 Peachtree St. NW // 0.7 mi // +1.404. 523.4004
JP Atlanta reimagines classic dishes from mid-century Atlanta using fresh, local ingredients and innovative presentation designed to wow diners. It offers a modern, global interpretation of fine dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Pacific Rim Bistro 303 Peachtree Center Ave. // 0.5 mi // +1.404. 893.0018
Pacific Rim Bistro specializes in Pan-Asian cuisine, featuring a variety of different menus ranging from the frozen tundra of Mongolia to the tropics of Thailand. It is also the best place downtown to find the freshest sushi and sashimi. Pacific Rim Bistro also has full bar service and extensive wine list.
- Ray’s In the City 240 Peachtree St. // 0.6 mi // +1.404. 524.9224
Ray’s in the City offers hand-cut steaks, made-to-order sushi, and fresh seafood flown in daily. It also offers live music from Tuesday to Thursday from 6 to 10 PM.
- Truva 60 Andrew Young International Blvd. // 0.7 mi // +1.404. 577.8788
Truva offers a continental Mediterranean menu, including seafood, steak, and a mezza buffet. It serves lunch starting at 11:00 AM and dinner starting at 5:00 PM.
- White Oak Kitchen and Cocktails 270 Peachtree St. // 0.5 mi // +1.404. 524.7200
White Oak Kitchen and Cocktails features contemporary Southern cuisine from inland areas. They offer complimentary valet services and a variety of seasonal menus and cocktails.
- Krog Market 99 Krog St NE // +1.770.434.2400
- Ponce City Market 675 Ponce De Leon Ave // +1.404.900.7900
- Orpheus Brewing 1440 Dutch Valley PL NE // +1.404.347.1777
- Sundial Bar 210 Peachtree St NW // +1.404.659.1400
- Polaris Restaurant 265 Peachtree St NE // +1.404.460.6425
- Fat Matt’s Rib Shack 1911 Piedmont Ave NE // +1.404.607.1622
- Wisteria 471 North Highland Ave NE // +1.404.525.3363
- BeetleCat 299 North Highland Ave NE // +1.678.732.0360
- Ticonderoga Club 99 Krog St NE // +1.404.458.4534
- Staplehouse 541 Edgewood Ave // +1.404.524.5005
- Miller Union 999 Brady Ave NW // +1.678.733.8550
- Tomo 3630 Peachtree Rd NE // +1.404.835.2708
- Atlas 88 West Paces Ferry Rd NW // +1.404.600.6471
- BoccaLupo 753 Edgewood Ave NE // +1.404.577.2332
- Restaurant Eugene 2277 Peachtree Rd RW // +1.404.355.0321
- Aria 490 E Paces Ferry Rd NE // +1.404.233.7673
- The General Muir 1540 Avenue Pl B-230 // +1.678.927.9131
- Bacchanalia 1460 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd NW // +1.404.365.0410
EXPLORE ATLANTA ATTRACTIONS
Some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions are located in Downtown Atlanta’s walkable attractions loop, including World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Center for Civil and Human Rights, Inside CNN Studio Tour, and SkyView Atlanta. Or check out other top Atlanta attractions beyond downtown such as Zoo Atlanta and Stone Mountain Park. For more exciting opportunities, visit Things to Do in Atlanta or Things to Do in Downtown Atlanta.
You can also get a city pass for the attractions here.
The Hilton Atlanta is located on Courtland Street NE and within walking distance to:
- Centennial Olympic Park 208 Marietta St. NW // 0.9 mi // +1.404. 223.4412
Not only does the Centennial Olympic Park serves as a legacy of the 1996 Olympics, it is also the center of a thriving tourist district. There is no shortage of things to do and see in this downtown park.
- SkyView Atlanta 168 Luckie St. NW // 0.7 mi // +1.678. 949.9023
SkyView Atlanta gives you a one-of-a-kind look at the city from a 200-foot-tall Ferris wheel. They offer night-time light shows and an excellent location in downtown Atlanta.
- Georgia Aquarium 225 Baker St. NW // 0.7 mi // +1.404. 581.4000
The Georgia Aquarium is home to 500 species from around the world in more than 60 habitats. With its numerous exhibits and shows, you’re sure to discover something new at the Georgia Aquarium.
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site 450 Auburn Ave. NE // 1.1 mi // +1.404. 331.5190
Tour Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birth Home and historic Ebenezer Church. View films and exhibits, and reflect at King’s gravesite.
- Center for Civil and Human Rights 100 Ivan Allen Jr Blvd. NW // 0.7 mi // +1.678. 999.8990
The Center for Civil and Human Rights is an engaging cultural attraction that connects the American Civil Rights Movement to today’s global human rights movements. Ranked as one of TripAdvisor’s “Top 10 Atlanta Attractions,” the Human Rights gallery aims to help visitors achieve a deeper understanding of human rights issues and how they affect the lives of every person.
- Peachtree Center Mall 225 Peachtree St. NE // 0.3 mi // +1.404. 654.1296
The Peachtree Center Mall features many shops and restaurants, connected by skywalks. Over the summer, the Peachtree Center will be undergoing improvements and renovations, so expect it to be even better than before!
- MARTA 216 Peachtree St. NE // 0.5 mi
Both the Red and Gold Train Lines go through the nearby Peachtree Center. From here, you can catch a train to multiple attractions throughout Atlanta.
- and plentiful public transportation
SPOTLIGHT ON: Georgia Aquarium
Opened in 2005, the Georgia Aquarium is a 600,000 square foot facility containing 10 million gallons of fresh and salt water, making it one of the largest aquariums in the world. Its six exhibit galleries are home to hundreds of species, from small-clawed otters to the bignose unicornfish. Get an exclusive look at their galleries and habitats with a Behind the Seas tour, or check out the Tropical Diver and Cold Water Quest Exhibits for animals sure to inspire and delight.
SPOTLIGHT ON: World of Coca-Cola
From the original World of Coca‑Cola that opened in 1990 to the opening of the current World of Coca-Cola in 2007, this hot spot has welcomed more than 24 million guests across its nearly 30 year history. Visit Taste It!, the place to try 100+ Coca-Cola beverages from around the world, including unique beverages and limited-edition choices. Or check out “10 Artists, 10 Bottles,” a new exhibit that celebrates the local art community’s work in creating unique pieces of art out of four-foot-high sculpted Coke bottles.
SPOTLIGHT ON: CNN Studios
Ever wanted to see behind-the-scenes of CNN? Now you can! CNN Studio Tours has provided exclusive access to the world headquarters of CNN in downtown Atlanta since 1987. Fun and informative tour guides will walk you through the halls of this historic building and share with you everything from the very first broadcast to the now living legacy of CNN. Browse tour options and more details about each here.
REQUESTING A LETTER OF INVITATION
We are thrilled by the growing international presence at the ACRM Annual Conference and welcome your participation. If the process for securing a VISA for international travel requires you to submit a “Letter of Invitation” issued by ACRM, we will be happy to assist you. Please complete the following steps to request an invitation.
- Register for the conference
- Remit payment for the conference in full
- Send your written request to Member Services
Please note: Your email request must come from an institution/university domain, such as a .edu or .gov email address and may take 7 – 10 business days to process. Email requests sent from personal accounts, such as gmail.com or yahoo.com, will not be processed.
Visit the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) website for maps and schedules of the local bus and train service. Self-parking at the Hilton Atlanta is $28 (garage); $36 valet.
TO /FROM AIRPORTS
- From ATL to Hilton Atlanta: Take either the Red Line or the Gold Line to the Peachtree Center – Short cab ride to the hotel from station.
- ATL Airport Shuttle provides shared ride services to all downtown/suburban hotels and many businesses.
- By Cab: Expect fares from $30 – $50 one-way depending on traffic.
- By Shuttle: Hilton Atlanta offers courtesy shuttle services from the Atlanta Airport, outside of the Domestic Terminal.
- Uber: About $25 for single riders to the Hilton Atlanta.
DRIVING TO THE CONFERENCE?
We recommend reserving parking in advance with SpotHero.
SpotHero is a parking reservation service that connects drivers to discounted, convenient parking. Download the SpotHero iPhone | Android app or click the SpotHero button below to find and reserve your parking spot near the Hilton Atlanta at a great price!
BEWARE OF HOTEL ROOM POACHERS
If you receive a solicitation via email or telephone from any third-party/vendors incorrectly identifying themselves as an official ACRM housing representative, we ask that you please delete the message immediately, ignore any further requests, and contact Meetings@ACRM.org, +1.703.435.5335 immediately.
ACRM does not endorse booking hotel reservations via another company or source and the Hilton Chicago will not contact you to encourage bookings. We ask that you contact the official headquarters hotel (the Hilton Chicago) directly to secure your accommodations.