Calling All Exhibitors
These new options will help you reach millions of rehab professionals to promote your products and services.
Please check out our new website at ACRM.org/sales.
- email (ThreeSixtyFive@ACRM.org) or
- call +1.703.435.5335 or
- fill out this inquiry form ACRM.org/SalesForm.
Jon W. Lindberg, MBA, CAE, Yale-GELP
Chief Executive Officer
Chief of Sales Representative
Executive Administrative Support
Glenn Collins, Publications Director and Managing Editor, Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Archives of Rehabilitation Research and Clinical Translation
“ACRM has the best platform and customized proven methods to reach millions of rehab professionals”
1) 2021 ANNUAL CONFERENCE OFFERINGS
ACRM 2021 will be a 100% virtual event on a high-end platform. The ACRM Program Committee, Board of Governors, and staff incorporated all the experience and feedback from the 2020 virtual conference to enhance the 2021 event. What was good last year will be great; what was great will be exceptional.
Hundreds of hours of content
Community Group Meetings
Reserve your virtual booth now for ACRM 2021
- Enhanced with a customized look and feel for your products and offerings, such as booth banners, introduction and product videos, outside links, and PDF uploads of marketing materials, white papers, press releases and more.
- Enhanced tagging capability with up to five searchable category keywords to help attendees find you.
- New – Tailor your experience by connecting with like-minded attendees using our new ‘Matchmaking’ feature.
- New – Network and engage in your own virtual video chat room
- New – Invite visitors to submit their contact details and request information directly from your organization and export visitor data for those who log into the system.
CLICK HERE for our product document and agreement form for full details.
2) 2022 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Looking ahead to ACRM 2022 IN-PERSON + VIRTUAL
The ACRM Annual Conference will be held IN-PERSON in Chicago 8 -11 November 2022 along with a VIRTUAL option. The last time we were in Chicago, we hosted our largest conference ever and we anticipate 2022 will be another record-breaking year as everyone looks forward to in-person meetings again.
Reserve your in-person + virtual booth now for ACRM 2022
In addition to providing generous, unopposed exhibition hours, exhibitors at ACRM2022 are guaranteed:
- Electronic Scientific Posters displayed near the EXPO Hall
- TWO exhibitor WELCOME RECEPTIONS held in the EXPO Hall with food & beverage provided » This makes for TWO exciting high-traffic evenings in the EXPO Hall.
- Daily coffee breaks in EXPO Hall
- Multiple booth sizes ranging from 8×8 to 10×10 to premier 20×20
- Accompanying virtual booth with the same features noted above for 2021
- Pay 50% down now and the balance in 2022
CLICK HERE for our product document of full details, the exhibition floor map and agreement form.
3) 2021 & 2022 ANNUAL CONFERENCE COMBO SPECIAL
INTRODUCING OPAL PLUS. Reserve your virtual booth for 2021 today AND reserve your in-person and virtual booth for 2022.
Competitively priced at $7,999 (that’s a 30% discount) it provides all the benefits of the OPAL package PLUS an in-person and virtual booth for ACRM 2022. The sweet spot between OPAL and EMERALD, this assures your presence at both ACRM conferences with a host of benefits and comes with Bronze level Institutional Support status.
See our complete selection of ACRM Annual Conference Exhibit & Sponsorship Packages
Learn more about our ACRM Annual Conference Exhibition & Sponsorship Packages here.
- The benefits and the savings scale up proportionate to your purchase.
- Based on your “gem” level of purchase, you will qualify for the ACRM Institutional Support Program (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Cornerstone) and generous discounts on ALL ACRM purchases.
- For 2022 booth purchases, Pay 50% down now; the balance isn’t due until next year.
Our first in-person meeting will be the ACRM 2022 Spring Meeting. After a year and a half of reduced or no travel, canceled meetings, and the loss of in-person networking and education, we know ACRM members will flock to this meeting in April 2022.
We are offering exclusive sponsorship to our 2022 Spring Meeting. With this offer, your logo will appear on:
- All Spring Meeting graphics
- Social media
- All signage and slides on site.
The ACRM Spring Meeting is a venue for ACRM interdisciplinary community groups and committees to network, collaborate, and learn during the ACRM Training Institute, which provides rehabilitation researchers and clinicians seeking CME/CEUs with in-depth training and knowledge translation for clinical practice. Your support will benefit the mission of our hard-working members and volunteers to improve the lives of those with disabling conditions.
Click here to review the product document for full details.