CME / CEUs 2018
CME / CEUs 2018
Earn up to 44 Continuing Education Credits
Almost 3 times CHEAPER than the average industry price per credit with the WORLD PASS
OFFERING CME/CEUs for 14 DISCIPLINES
1) Case Manager (CCMC), 2) Dieticians (CDR), 3) Disability Management Specialists (CDMS Commission), 4) Health Care Executives (ACHE), 5) RN/Rehab Nurses (ANCC), 6) Occupational Therapists (AOTA), 7) Physical Therapists (FSBPT), 8) Physicians (ACCME), 9) Physician Assistants (ACCME), 10) Psychologists (APA Division 22 Accreditation), 11) Rehabilitative Counselors (CRCC), 12) Social Workers (NASW), 13) Speech-Language Professionals (ASHA), 14) Texas Physical Therapists (Texas Physical Therapy Association).
Questions? Give Us A Call: +1.703.435.5335
Earn continuing education credits by participating in:
- Instructional Courses
- Specialty workshops
- Plenary presentations
- Award lectures
- Moderated panel discussions
- Lecture luncheons
- Some special events as noted
CME/CEU Processing Fee
Recognizing that not all disciplines require continuing education (CE) annually, ACRM chooses not to roll the cost of CE processing into CORE Conference registration. If you need CE credits, a $149 processing fee will cover all CORE Conference (25 - 28 OCT) credit hours for which you qualify.
All Pre-Conference Courses include CE processing.
Consistent with the ACRM commitment to provide high-quality, evidence-based educational opportunities to all members of the rehabilitation team, ACRM offers CME/CEU credits in your choice of 14 disciplines, including:
- Case Managers (CCMC)
- Dieticians (CDR)
- Disability Management Specialists (CDMS Commission)
- Health Care Executives (ACHE)
- Nurses (ANCC)
- Occupational Therapists (AOTA)
- Physical Therapists (FSBPT) all states
- Physicians (ACCME)
- Physician Assistants (ACCME)
- Psychologists (APA Division 22 Accreditation)
- Rehabilitative Counselors (CRCC)
- Social Workers (NASW)
- Speech-Language Professionals (ASHA)
- Texas Physical Therapists (Texas Physical Therapy Association)
The WORLD PASS includes CME/CEU processing for all CORE Conference educational sessions. CME/CEU processing is included in registration for all Pre-Conference courses.
- A general Participant Certificate is also available for other conference attendees indicating the number of education credits earned.
- This form may be submitted to organizations or professional accrediting bodies as proof of attendance.
ONLINE DELIVERY OF CME/CEU CERTIFICATES
Session Evaluation and Continuing Education Certificates
- Simple online submission
- Credits/Hours/Units are correlated to the attended conference hours and the requirements of the specific accrediting organizations
- A single processing fee ($149) entitles attendees to all certificates for which they qualify
- Certificates will be awarded to those participants who attend the conference, pay the processing fee and complete an online session evaluation by 22 December 2017.
Credit is only given to attendees that successfully complete the entire course and evaluate the course. The maximum contact hours earned is 44. The credit amount will vary depending on the CE approver.
ACRM Educational Conference session evaluations are electronic. After the conference you will receive an email with a link to the evaluation system. Please click on the link and begin to evaluate each session you attended. There will be separate evaluations for the Pre-Conference and the Core Conference.
When you are finished, you’ll be directed to evaluate the overall conference. Your opinion is important to us!
After you have completed the session evaluations and the overall conference evaluation, an email will be automatically generated to you. In that email, you will be able to click on the link and print your certificate. Remember that the site is automatically calculating your credit. If you miss evaluating a session you attended, you will be a credit short! Also, occasionally your email invitation goes to spam, please check there if you have not received the link to evaluate in a timely way. Please contact Kim Ruff at (217) 753-1190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
STATEMENT OF NEED AND TARGET AUDIENCE
Interprofessional exchange, interaction, and cooperation are the cornerstones of optimal patient care. Educational opportunities that promote interprofessional learning and collaboration are needed to advance clinical and scientific research and its subsequent translation to clinical practice.
The ACRM 94th Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR) provides that opportunity by bringing together both researchers and clinicians working in the various fields of rehabilitation medicine, including
- physical therapists
- occupational therapists
- speech-language professionals
- rehabilitation nurses
- case managers
- rehabilitation counselors
- disability specialists
- healthcare executives
- other professionals
Interdisciplinary exchange, interaction, and cooperation are the cornerstones of optimal patient care. Educational opportunities that promote interprofessional learning and collaboration are needed to advance clinical and scientific research and its subsequent translation to clinical practice.
The Firm, Inc. in cooperation with ACRM will accredit these activities for continuing education credits for health professionals on the rehabilitation team.
After participating in this activity, learners will be able to:
- List current and future research in rehabilitation medicine.
- Discuss recent research findings and their potential impact on the clinical care of rehabilitation patients.
- Apply evidence-based knowledge and skills to enhancing patient care.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in evidence-based treatment approaches to rehabilitation medicine.
- Cite fundamental issues in ethics, cultural diversity, and evidence-based practices as applied to rehabilitation medicine.
ACRM Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR#2018)
CORE: 30 SEPT - 3 OCT 2018 // Hilton Anatole, DALLAS, USA // PRE-CONFERENCE 28 Sept - 30 SEPT