2019 Program Information Coming Soon…
Call for proposals is currently open >
Check out 2018 information below!
Exhibitors & Sponsors
“ACRM was incredibly beneficial for all three members of our team who attended. We connected with like-minded individuals and industry experts who are advancing neurological rehabilitation forward. We DEFINITELY plan to attend ACRM next year.”
—Jessica Harthcock, Utilize Health
Rehab Professionals Within Reach
Partner with ACRM and REACH influencers and decision-makers in top rehabilitation hospitals, academic medical centers and government agencies around the world.
Reserve your booth today to lock-in to your first choice location for maximum visibility and traffic.
THANK YOU 2018
Ad as seen in the ARCHIVES of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
This ad was created with exhibitors since 30 January 2018.
Shouldn’t your organization be here, too?
2’ x 6’ covered and skirted display table and 2 chairs; 8’ high drape back wall; 4’ high drape side wings
Standard 7” x 44” signage displaying company name
TWO FULL-CONFERENCE REGISTRATIONS that allow you to participate in educational sessions, network with attendees, and better understand the needs and interests of your target audience.
Plus BONUS Pre-event EXPOSURE:
LOGO in ARCHIVES — Your Logo included in monthly ACRM print ads in Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the most cited journal in rehabilitation.
The earlier you commit, the larger and more exclusive your logo will appear in MORE issues leading up to the conference. DEADLINES:
- EARLY SIGNING BONUS — LOGO in ~100,000+ copies of printed conference brochures mailed directly to rehabilitation professionals. Bonus available only to those who sign-up, provide all supporting documents, and provide full payment before the 15 April deadline. RELEASE DATE: 20 May
- Logo PLUS 50-word description in the printed onsite conference program brochure AND the program lives online for one year post-event.
- Logo PLUS 50-word description and hyperlink on ACRM.org.
- Post-conference online listing on the ACRM Conference webpage for one year.
- Acknowledgment in ACRM eNews, the weekly member enewsletter.
- Pre-conference eblasts introducing attendees to exhibitors.
Interested in Exhibiting or Sponsoring?
Top 5 Reasons to Reserve Your Booth Now
- Get in THE ARCHIVES — the sooner you sign-up, the more times your logo can appear in the THE MOST-CITED JOURNAL IN REHABILITATION.
- Pick your choice location
- Explosive growth—ACRM is the fastest growing healthcare association with 50 percent growth in attendance last year
- Connect with decision-makers—the physicians and researchers leading the market
- Best Value & Huge Savings — Become an Institutional Member for significant savings and maximum benefits
“We are DEFINITELY planning on attending ACRM next year.”
—Jessica Harthcock, Utilize Health // ACRM exhibitor
“We like the ACRM EXPO for having those one-on-one conversations with a wide variety of people in a lot of different fields.”
—Vincent John Vincent, GestureTek Health// ACRM exhibitor
Vincent John Vincent, GestureTek Health
Offering customized Sponsor Packages
Logo in onsite conference program AND the program is posted online before the conference and lives online for at least one year post-event.
Logo included in signage onsite.
LOGO in ARCHIVES — Sponsor logo in monthly ACRM print ads in Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the most cited journal in rehabilitation. The earlier you commit, the larger and more exclusive your logo will appear in MORE issues leading up to the conference.
EARLY SIGNING BONUS — LOGO in ~100,000 copies of printed preliminary conference brochure printed and mailed to rehabilitation professionals who sign-up before the spring deadline. Early Signing bonus expires 13 APRIL 2018.
ACRM eNews: sponsor name to appear in each issue of this weekly member newsletter leading up to the Conference.
ACRM.org website: logo and hyperlink to appear on the sponsor page on the ACRM.org website.
Amplify your research! SUBMIT NOW for #ACRM2018 >>
ACRM Annual Conference | Progress in Rehabilitation Research
CORE: 30 SEPT – 3 OCT 2018 // Hilton Anatole, DALLAS, USA // PRE-CONFERENCE: 28 Sept – 30 SEPT