Why Present at the ACRM Annual Conference?
- To present your research to an international, interdisciplinary audience
- To build your CV
- To connect with colleagues who share your research interests
- To facilitate translation into clinical practice
- To gain recognition as an expert in your topic of research and as an ACRM contributor
- To become eligible to receive prestigious ACRM awards for outstanding posters
- To publish your work! All accepted oral and poster presentations of scientific papers will be published in the online version of the ACRM scientific journal, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and will be fully searchable and citable. Archives is the most cited journal in rehabilitation.
Watch this brief video to hear first-hand from past attendees about the value of participating with ACRM.