Spotlighted members were asked: “What books, podcasts, journal articles, documentaries, and/or blogs would you recommend to TNG members?” Here’s what they had to say:
DR. LYNNE GAUTHIER:
I listen to some Entrepreneurial podcasts. Ultimately it seems like a waste to create something cool and important that helps nobody in the end. I only begin a project if there is a plan to see it through and get the technology to users (assuming it proves to be effective).
Many of my interests are neurotechnology related.
- Book: The Brain Electric
- Journal Articles: There are some great Neurotechnology papers published in Frontiers in Neuroscience
- Information Access: Following JoJo Platt of Platt & Associates, Inc on social media
DR WILLIAM PADULA:
- Padula W. Neuro-visual processing rehabilitation: An intergrated model of service. Santa Ana, CA: Optometric Extension Program Foundation Press; 2012.
- Padula WV, Nelson CA, Padula WV, Benabib R, Yilmaz T, Krevisky S. Modifying postural adaptation following a CVA through prismatic shift of visuo-spatial egocenter. Brain Inj. 2009;23(6):566–76.
- Padula WV, Subramanian P, Spurling A, Jenness J. Risk of fall (RoF) intervention by affecting visual egocenter through gait analysis and yoked prisms. NeuroRehabilitation. 2015;37(2):305–14.
- Padula W, Singman E,Magrum M,Munitz R. Evaluating andTreating Visual Dysfunction. In: Zasler N, Katz D, Zafonte R, editors. Brain injury medicine. New York: Demos Medical Publishing; 2013.