SPONSOR / EXHIBIT / ADVERTISE
REACH YOUR AUDIENCE with ACRM
Efficient & effective — reach a global community representing the WHOLE interdisciplinary rehabilitation team.
Most convenient and best value for reaching global interdisciplinary and multi-diagnostic rehabilitation researchers & clinicians around the world
WE ARE HERE TO HELP! The sales team is called the ACRM Sales Team 365 because we help build customized solutions to meet your goals any time of year.
Click on the product document titles below for the PDFs with details.
GLOBAL ACCESS with ACRM
EASY ACCESS to ACRM MEMBERS
- NOTE: To see the complete eNews media kit click here >>
- NOTE: To view the complete website media kit click here >>
REACH the ARCHIVES of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation subscribers
- NOTE: To view the Archives full media kit click here >>
9. ARCHIVES of Rehabilitation Research & Clinical Translation (ARRCT): Open Access Fees and How to Submit >>
EMAIL MARKETING to reach REHAB PROFESSIONALS
SPONSOR EDUCATIONAL CONTENT and find new prospects
ACRM Annual Conference, APP & Online Program
16. Annual Conference: Group Registrations >> Inquire
17. Annual Conference: Printed Brochure Options >> Inquire
25. The Kitchen Sink: Got an idea? Please let us know >> Inquire
ACRM | American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine is a global, multimillion-dollar international non-profit association comprised of all of the professionals who represent the rehabilitation team including the physiatrist, physical therapists, occupational therapist, speech-language pathologist, rehab nurse, etc.
ACRM members are focused on traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke, neurodegenerative diseases, cancer, chronic pain, limb loss, and advanced research in neuroplasticity.
ACRM aspires to get the latest rehabilitation research out to the world as quickly as possible and this cannot be done without the support and cooperation of a robust vendor community.
We hope our products and services will help you to grow your business because we realize that is mission-critical in order to IMPROVE LIVES.
For additional information, complete the form below or contact Katy Sell for assistance, +1.703.435.5335.