General Telehealth Information
- HealthIT.gov, “What is telehealth?”
General information and resources from the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC).
- National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers
National and regional resources and information from the Health Resources & Services Administration funded Telehealth Resource Centers.
- Medicaid – Telemedicine
Information about telemedicine as defined by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services for the purposes of Medicaid.
- American Occupational Therapy Association Telehealth Resources
Comprehensive information and professional guidance for utilizing telehealth for Occupational therapy practice
- American Physical Therapy Association Telehealth in Practice Resources
Comprehensive information and professional guidance to telehealth in PT
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
General definitions and resources for utilizing telehealth in Speech- Language- Hearing practice
- Center for Connected Health Policy
National telehealth policy center providing state by state telehealth policy and regulations and link to national telehealth resources centers
- American Telemedicine Association
General definitions, education and members resources in telemedicine and telehealth
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Federal insurance definitions of telehealth and payment