How to Opt-In to ACRM Communications
Stay informed and connected by opting into the ACRM communications you need. To ensure that ACRM email, surveys and newsletters are delivered to your inbox and NOT your spam folder, follow the instructions below to add ACRM service providers to your safe senders list. You can unsubscribe from any type of ACRM communication using the “unsubscribe” links at the bottom of the email received.
FOR ACRM EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS
Includes ISIG and networking group news and announcements, conference news and special offers, legislative alerts, conference presenter communications, etc.
- Opt-in here
- Contact your organization’s email administrator and ask them to whitelist the following Constant Contact web domains in your email security program:
- If the security program allows IP addresses, have your administrator add this Constant Contact IP address to the whitelist: 184.108.40.206/22
This single IP address covers a range of IP addresses and is the same as 208.75.120.*, 208.75.121.*, 208.75.122.*, and 208.75.123.*.
All ACRM surveys, i.e., meeting evaluations, membership needs/satisfaction assessments, ISIG and networking group surveys, and election surveys come to you through Survey Monkey.
- Please go here to opt-in to receive future ACRM surveys.
- Also ask your email administrator to whitelist the URL: www.surveymonkey.com
FOR ACRM PRESENTER COMMUNICATIONS
- Add these email addresses to your safe senders list: