Early Career Content
Committed to Your Success
ACRM is committed to the next generation of rehabilitation professionals and the dissemination of the latest research and evidence-based practices to all members of the rehabilitation team. Whether you are exploring the field for the first time or finishing up your terminal degree, we invite you to participate in the ACRM Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR) and access the many benefits it provides early career researchers and clinicians, such as:
- Access to cutting-edge research and high-caliber scholarship
- Practical training
- Exciting opportunities to engage leaders in the field, potential funders, and employers
- Participation in ACRM interdisciplinary special interest and networking groups to learn about their work, and discover ways to get involved or serve in a leadership role
- Present your research to an interdisciplinary audience from around the world
- Opportunities to network, network, network!
Walking the Talk
All the resources in the world are for naught if they aren't accessible. That's why ACRM works hard to keep pricing within reach of the greatest number of aspiring professionals. Check out these numbers...
- CORE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION – $549/ Student vs. $749/ Regular Member
High-caliber educational symposia, plenaries, award lectures, scientific papers and posters, chat with the experts, product theater, EXPO, Exhibitors Welcome Reception and other networking opportunities from 25 - 28 October.
- EARLY CAREER DEVELOPMENT COURSE – $349/ Member vs. $499/ Non-Member (Also included in the WORLD PASS Registration)
Full-day Pre-Conference career development course for early career researchers.
- WORLD PASS REGISTRATION – $799/ Students vs. $899/ Early Career vs. $999/ Member
Includes 3-day Core Conference PLUS access to 24 hours of Pre-Conference Instructional Courses, CME/CEUs, ticket to the Henry B. Betts Awards Dinner & Gala, and conference slides (PDF).
- NETWORKING GROUP MEMBERSHIP – Free
ACRM invites all rehab professionals to participate in their choice of more than a dozen interdisciplinary, specialized networking groups—the life-blood of ACRM. Participate free of charge for up to two years and discover the many benefits of affiliating with ACRM.
- EARLY CAREER NETWORKING GROUP – Free
Join this interdisciplinary group focused exclusively on supporting the unique career development needs of early career researchers and clinicians. Participate free of charge for up to two years and start building the network needed to support your career path.
PRE-CONFERENCE // 23 – 25 OCT
It all begins on Monday, 23 OCT with 3 days of in-depth Instructional Courses. Choose half-day or full-day courses with or without registration to the Core Conference. Or choose between three specialized workshops, including the Early Career Development Course, Cognitive Rehabilitation Training, or the ACBIS Training Course. All Pre-Conference Instructional Courses and specialized workshops include continuing education credit. Separate registration is required. For more information about the educational credits offered, check out our FAQ page and Continuing Education Credits page.
“Participating in the ACRM Early Career Development Course at the ACRM Conference connected me with unique mentoring opportunities in various disciplines of rehabilitation, which have continued to promote my development as a clinician and scientist.”
—Saurabha Bhatnagar, MD, Harvard Medical School / VA Boston, Innovation Officer & Medical Director of TBI/Polytrauma
CORE CONFERENCE // 26 – 28 OCT
- 3.5 days of high-caliber, evidence-based content for researchers and clinicians
- 600+ scientific paper & poster presentations
- CME/CEU credit in your choice of 15 disciplines—more than any other rehabilitation conference
- Access to DOZENS of ACRM Meetings: interdisciplinary special interest groups, networking groups & task forces
- Chat with the Experts
- Poster Grand Rounds
- Product Theatre
- Up to 44 hours of CE credits available*
Exciting EXPO Features
- MORE Exhibitors
- Drawings to Win Valuable Prizes
- Chat with the Experts
- Product Theater
- Grab 'n Go Lunches daily
- Poster Grand Rounds
- Exhibitors Welcome Reception
Early Career Meetings
See the complete schedule of ACRM ISIG , networking group, and task force meetings and plan to join those that best align with your interest and expertise.
- Early Career Networking Group Informational Meeting // FRI 27 OCT 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Join the ACRM Early Career Networking Group (ECNG)
No need to wait for Atlanta to get involved! Check out the leadership and connect with the lively Early Career Networking Group now...
ACRM Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR#2017)
CORE: 25 - 28 OCT 2018 // HILTON ATLANTA, USA // PRE-CONFERENCE 23 - 25 OCT
REGISTER ONLINE HERE or Register by Phone: +1.703.435.5335
*For the latest programming info, schedule, session and faculty details, and room locations, please see the Searchable Online Program & Scheduler and/or the ACRM App. Although significant changes are not anticipated, the schedules, sessions, and presenters posted on this website are subject to change.
*Up to 44 credit hours from Pre-Conference through end of Conference Mon - Sat 23 - 28 October. The number of credit hours available in any particular content area may be less.