Consumers and Early career members of the ACRM Brain Injury Interdisciplinary Special Interest Group (BI-ISIG): We are listening to your concerns and know how difficult it may be to obtain travel funds for ACRM. Therefore, we are inviting you to apply for a travel scholarship to attend the ACRM Annual Conference in Atlanta, Georgia at the Hilton Atlanta – valued at $650!
The Executive Committee of the BI-ISIG is committed to supporting consumers and early career involvement in the BI-ISIG and its task forces. There are seven (7) productive BI-ISIG task forces from which to choose. Attending the Annual Conference and getting involved in task force work is a great way to get started. Don’t miss this opportunity to network, collaborate with experienced brain injury professionals, and advance your career!
THREE (3) SCHOLARSHIPS– valued at $650 each will be awarded to support travel to the ACRM Annual Conference in Atlanta! Self-nominations are welcome.
Nominations Due: 4 August 2017.
All nominees are required to:
- Be current ACRM members (i.e., paid membership)
- Be active BI-ISIG members who are early career members (within five years of completion of training, terminal degree OR postdoctoral fellowship, if applicable) OR consumers
- Demonstrate active participation in one of the 7 BI-ISIG task forces prior to applying for the scholarship
- Obtain endorsement from their BI-ISIG task force chair
- Planning to attend the ACRM 2017 Annual Conference
- Attend the BI-ISIG business meeting and the Task Force meeting at the Annual Conference.
*Both an endorsement from the nominee's task force chair and specific information regarding their participation are required.
Each BI-ISIG Early Career Annual Conference scholarship recipient will receive a cash award of $650 to cover travel expenses to attend the Annual Conference.
Contact the BI-ISIG Early Career Officer Dr. Monique Pappadis for more information.