IMPORTANT: Early Career Mid-Year Meeting Scholarship Opportunities
If you are an early career member of the BI-ISIG, you may be eligible to apply for a $200 scholarship to attend the ACRM Mid-Year Meeting. You must be within five (5) years of completion of training (terminal degree or postdoctoral fellowship, if applicable). Please contact Monique Pappadis for more information.
ACRM Mid-Year Meeting Updates
This small, no frills meeting provides a casual and welcoming environment where ACRM interdisciplinary special interest group (ISIG) and networking group members can meet face-to-face to advance their most important projects.
Hosted by ACRM Institutional Member, Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana, the Mid-Year Meeting will be held at the IU Neuroscience Center in Indianapolis.
Registration is free to members, but required. Nonmember registration includes an introductory 2-year membership to the BI-ISIG, SCI-ISIG or Stroke ISIG. Learn more
WHAT: ACRM Mid-Year Meeting
WHEN: 9 – 11 April 2015
WHERE: IU Neuroscience Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Some of the ISIGs and networking groups planning to convene during the Mid-Year Meeting include:
- Early Career Networking Group (ECNG)
- Brain Injury Interdisciplinary Special Interest Group (BI-ISIG)
- Spinal Cord Injury Interdisciplinary Special Interest Group (SCI-ISIG)
- Stroke Interdisciplinary Special Interest Group (Stroke ISIG)
- Neurodegenerative Diseases Networking Group (NDNG)
- Measurement Networking Group (MNG)
- International Networking Group (I-NG)
- Organizers of a new group for Neuroplasticity
*Please note that specific task force meetings are still being scheduled and all meetings are subject to change.