Be a part of the LARGEST conference in the world for interdisciplinary rehabilitation research. Now is the time to organize your proposal to present evidence-based information or training at the ACRM 94th Annual Conference in Atlanta this fall. The conference submission system will open in January.
- 1 FEB: Instructional Course and Symposia proposals due
- 28 FEB: Scientific Papers and Posters due
WHY SUBMIT? See infographic CLICK HERE
- BUILD YOUR CV
Participating in the ACRM Annual Conference and being published in the ARCHIVES are celebration-worthy career milestones
- PRESENT your evidence-based knowledge to a large, INTERNATIONAL audience—3,000+ attendees from 60+ countries expected
- CONNECT with interdisciplinary colleagues who share your research interests and passions
- NETWORK with POTENTIAL EMPLOYERS, mentors, collaborators, and funders
- Gain RECOGNITION as an expert in your topic of research and as an ACRM contributor
- Get Published in the ARCHIVES
ACRM’s scientific journal, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (ARCHIVES) is the most cited journal in rehabilitation
All abstracts of accepted oral and poster presentations of scientific papers will be published (fully searchable and citable) in the online pages of ARCHIVES
- AWARDS — Become eligible for prestigious ACRM AWARDS for outstanding posters
- DISCOVER an interprofessional platform where clinicians can inform research and cutting-edge, evidence-based information can inform best practices in clinical rehabilitation. The ACRM Conference attracts a passionate, interdisciplinary mix of rehabilitation pros from around the world.