LaunchPad Task Force
The focus of the LaunchPad Task Force is to connect researchers, clinicians and technology start-up companies, support the growth of ACRM membership in the technology rehab space and expose the current membership to reviewed cutting edge rehab technologies by developing and executing a rehab technology competition at the annual conference.
The ACRM Technology Networking Group’s Launch Pad Task Force
welcomes a new Co-Chair to the team!
Welcome Sarah Mosely, MSP, CCC-SLP, ATP at Shepherd Center
Megan Mitchell, PhD
Human Factors Researcher
Human Factors Cerner Corporation
Sarah Mosely, MSP, CCC-SLP, ATP
UX Research Program Manager
- Coordinate LaunchPad for 2022 ACRM Annual Conference
- Build database for reviewers/judges
- Investigate sponsorships for LaunchPad 2022
- Explore potential for a design competition at the 2022 Annual Conference
- Held first fully virtual LaunchPad at 2020 ACRM Annual Conference