MNG needs your vote!
The 2019 Measurement Networking Group (MNG) Election survey will launch to MNG members via email on Friday, 15 March, to fill two positions on the MNG Executive Committee. The candidates for Awards Officer are Allen Heinemann, PhD, ABPP, FACRM and Alex Wong, PhD. The candidates for the position of Early Career Officer are Chih-Ying (Cynthia) Li, PhD, OTR/L; Shannon B. Juengst, PhD, CRC and Paras Goel, PT, MEd, GCS, CEEAA, CSRS. If you believe you are a member-in-good-standing and do not receive an election ballot or need assistance with the election process, please contact Cindy Robinson. Read More >>
New Knowledge Translation Task Force Invites Members
The new Knowledge Translation Task Force, led by the MNG Communications Officer, Jennifer Weaver, is seeking new members. Some of the key objectives that will shape how they take on projects in 2019 are:
- Understand the translation of measurement concepts, measures and their applications into clinical practice and research.
- Contribute to the evidence in understanding the factors related to uptake and implementation of standardized assessments in clinical practice.
- Disseminate the mechanisms to facilitate knowledge translation surrounding measurement-related applications.
Members of this group, as well as the other MNG task forces, contribute to the MNG newsletter by writing original articles. We are excited to see new members join this task force and facilitate the knowledge translation of measurement.
Learn more by contacting Knowledge Translation Task Force Chair, Jennifer Weaver.
Executive Committee Update
Key Accomplishments of 2018
- New Task Force for Rasch analysis guidelines
- Full track of programming at conference
- New Twitter Handle @ACRMmeasurement
Goals for 2019