Long-Term Community Measurement Task Force
The Long-Term Community Measurement Task Force focuses on improving long-term monitoring of community-dwelling individuals with acquired disabilities, through:
- Identification of the best methods and measures for long-term monitoring
- Improving the evaluation of validity and reliability of measurement tools used for long-term, repeated assessment
- Revealing critical gaps in research related to community-based measurement.
We are currently working on a project assessing current practice in rehabilitation for monitoring mental health and will be starting a new project in 2018 focused on the use of Ecological Momentary Assessment for community-based measurement in rehabilitation populations.
Please contact the chair for more details and get involved!
- Published results of mental health assessment survey
- Submitted abstract and presented poster at ACRM 2018 (won Best Early Career Award)
- Expanding our task force membership
- Publishing our survey data set for use by others
- Identifying next steps/projects