Early Career Mentoring Program
- Set up next round of M-ISIG Mentoring Program
- Engage more early career members to participate in the M-ISIG
2021 – 2022 ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Completed launch of mid-term evaluation survey of the first M-ISIG Mentoring Program
- Initiated first M-ISIG Journal Club
- Launched M-ISIG Mentor Matching Program on 11/16/20
- 16 participants matched as 8 mentor-mentee dyads on 3/3/21
- Match notifications distributed in April 2021
2021-22 PLANS & PROJECTS
- Distribute mentoring evaluation survey at 6- and 12-months from notification date
- Revise the mentoring program based on survey evaluation.
- Launch a discussion forum for early career researchers (e.g., ask measurement-related questions & networking).
- Mentoring Is A Key to Success: Research and Leadership Mentoring Initiatives from the ACRM Career Development Networking Group
- Developing Healthy Mentoring Relationships
- Between Two Worlds: The Lived Experience of the Physical Therapist as Clinician-Researcher