Seeking collaborators for pediatric prosthetic competency project
The Limb Restoration Rehabilitation Implementation Science Task Force welcomes your collaboration on a needs assessment of prosthetic competency within the pediatric population. Please contact Janet Panoch or John Danko to learn more and participate.
Three opportunities to participate in the LRRNG
Step up for a leadership position on the Executive Committee of the Limb Restoration Rehabilitation Networking Group (LRRNG) in one of two open positions:
- Secretary – responsible for taking meeting minutes or
- Communications Officer – responsible for twice-weekly social media postings on LRRNG activities and limb restoration rehabilitation topics. Contact LRRNG Co-Chair, Prateek Grover to learn more.
The LRRNG Research Task Force, co-chaired by John Danko and Janet Panoch, is seeking new members interested in contributing to a white paper on Patient and Family Education. Contact them to learn more.
Congratulations to two ACRM members featured in Captivating! magazine
Congratulations to Ana Calvo, who was featured on the cover of the April Limb Loss Awareness Month issue of Captivating magazine where she shared some advice with those learning to accept a newly acquired disability. Stacy Flynn, ACRM Limb Restoration Rehabilitation Networking Group (LRRNG) Task Force Chair, was also featured in this issue on page 19 as the author of the article, “What Does Limb Loss Mean to You?” Read More >>
LRRNG seeks collaborators to promote education & research
The Limb Restoration Rehabilitation Networking Group (LRRNG) is seeking partnerships with Special Interest Groups and Networking Groups at ACRM to promote education and research aligned with population needs, and evidence-based practice in areas of common interest. To explore a collaboration on any of the following topics, contact LRRNG Co-Chair, Dr. Prateek Grover.
- Limb loss epidemiology, access and barriers: nationally and internationally
- Limb loss anatomy / physiology
- Clinical practice aspects e.g., phantom pain, wound care
- Risk factor overlap with other medical comorbidities, e.g., CVA, MI
- Limb loss technology
- Limb loss gait analysis