You are Invited!
Limb restoration rehabilitation is a space requiring true interdisciplinary discourse, among physicians (in rehabilitation, other medical and surgical specialties), therapists (physical, occupational, respiratory, nutritionists), physiologists and biomechanical engineers, to mention but a few.
We invite you to join the ACRM Limb Restoration Rehabilitation Group (LRRG) as we provide the networking and action space required to consolidate practice guidelines, bolster education, identify critical research questions to be jointly solved, and meaningfully contribute in the lives of those living with limb loss.
HOW TO JOIN THE LRRNG
- Email LRRNG Co-Chairs, Danielle H. Melton, MD and Prateek Grover, MD, PhD AND Terri Compos to be added to the LRRG listserv
- OR update your Member Profile to include the Limb Restoration Rehabilitation Group by following the instructions below:
- Login to the ACRM Members Portal
- Click “My Information” in the left navigation
- Click “Edit/View Information” in the horizontal navigation
- Scroll down near the bottom of the page and select all groups in which you wish to participate.
- Click “Save.”
Non-members are invited to participate free of charge in any ACRM networking group by registering for an introductory membership.
- Click the JOIN NOW button below to complete a “Non-Member/Visitor Form.
- Scroll down near the bottom of the page and select all networking groups in which you wish to participate.
- Click “Create Account” (bottom right) to finish the transaction.