Career Development Corner Webinar Series
Watch for details coming soon!
- History and Pathways for Women in Science and Rehabilitation
With guest speaker Sue Ann Sisto, PT, MA, PhD, FACRM
In this Career Development Corner webinar, Dr. Sisto will share her experiences on the history and career pathways for women advancing in the field of rehabilitation.
- How to Make the Most of a Virtual Conference
With Stephanie A. Kolakowsky-Hayner, PhD, CBIST, FACRM; Maegan Criscione; and Alison M. Cogan, PhD, OTRL
In this webinar, we will describe strategies for before, during, and after virtual conferences that will help you maximize your benefits of participating as a presenter or attendee. Topics to be addressed include networking, virtual audience interaction, and priority management.
- Publishing and Peer Review Tips from Editors of the Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
with Allen Heinemann, PhD, ABPP, FACRM and Leighton Chan, MD, MPH, FACRM
Peer review is an essential step in publishing research, but not a skill for which many of us receive formal training. In this webinar, attendees will learn the process of conducting a high-quality peer review from the editors-in-chief of the Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. The speakers will also share strategies for selecting the right journal for your research.
- Dissemination in Action: Communicating Research in a Digital World
with Karen Gutzman, MSLS and Patty Smith, MLIS
Tracking research dissemination and impact has become increasingly important in our digital age. The speakers will provide a solid background on dissemination and demonstrate the practical applications of a variety of tools.
- Getting Yourself Out There: Conference Networking Tips for Newcomers
with Stephanie A. Kolakowsky-Hayner, PhD, CBIST, FACRM
Download the slides
- Diversification of Research Portfolio in Early Career Stages with Large Datasets
with James Graham, PhD, DC and Amol Karmarkar, MPH, PhD
- Training Grants
with Amy A. Herrold, PhD
Download the slides