Integrative Cancer Rehabilitation Task Force
***Integrative Cancer Rehabilitation Task Force has completed their goals and is no longer meeting***
The Integrative Cancer Rehabilitation Task Force is committed to promoting Complementary and Integrative Health through dissemination of scientific evidence-based research and advocacy for best practices in collaboration with other disciplines to improve outcomes in Cancer Rehabilitation.
Multidisciplinary diverse individuals interested in learning, practicing, publishing and/or researching Complementary and Integrative Health in Cancer Rehabilitation, with a focus on collaboration and partnership with QOL/PCC/Integrative Rehabilitation CRNG taskforces and other ACRM Networking Groups.
- Review of NCI Databases
- Searching websites of NCI-accredited programs for integrative/complementary medicine representations and offerings
- Tabulating offerings and ease of navigation
- Appreciate Julie and Vish’s mentorship. Modeled on this CRNG- generated study: Most National Cancer Institute-Designated Cancer Center Websites Do Not Provide Survivors With Information About Cancer Rehabilitation Services
- Social Media Study on Survivorship
- Sites supporting survivorship
- Use of IM, what forms
- Educational Materials for Patients
- Scientific Poster presented at the ACRM 2018 Annual Conference:
Use of Integrative Medicine Techniques in Post-Operative and Chronic Pain Control After Breast Cancer Surgery
Tiffany Cheung and Diane Radford
- Symposium presented at the ACRM 2018 Annual Conference:
Applications of Integrative Medicine for Cancer Survivorship: Whole Person Rehabilitation
Tiffany Cheung; Diane Radford; Jen Hayter; Katy Cantera; Sophia Chan; Tim Marshall; Ariana Vora; Lauren Thomas
- Symposium presented in collaboration with the ACRM Complementary Integrative Rehabilitation Medicine Networking Group at the ACRM 2018 Annual Conference:
Traditional Asian Health Practices in Rehabilitation: Evidence Review, Experiential Session, and Discussion
Ariana Vora, MD; Sophia W. Chan, DPT, MAOM, Lic. Ac., ATC, MS-IV; Bridget S. Chin, MA, MD; Gloria Vergara-Diaz, MD
- Multi-track Symposium on Integrative Medicine for Chronic Pain Management: A Complementary/Integrative Perspective presented at the ACRM 2018 Annual Conference.