Data & Analytic Tools for Health Equity Research in Aging Task Force
Our mission is to set up a team of professionals interested in exploring research questions on the topic of Health Equity and Aging using innovative research methodology and analytic tools.
Our vision is to encourage high impact research collaborations in publications and grant applications.
JOIN THE TASK FORCE
ARGR NG Data & Analytic Tools for Health Equity Research in Aging Task Force
Save the date! Join us this month to discuss the 2023 ACRM Annual Conference, Task Force updates, and new projects. We welcome your participation.
Date: Second Thursday of each month
Time: 3:00 PM ET
We hope to see you there!
Meeting ID: 847 2340 1164
Indrakshi Roy, PhD
Center for Health Equity Research
Northern Arizona University
Shweta Gore, PT, DPT, PhD, GCS, CLT
Board Certified Geriatric Clinical Specialist (GCS)
Certified Lymphedema Therapist (CLT)
Associate Professor, Department of Physical Therapy
MGH Institute of Health Professions
TASK FORCE ACTIVITIES
- Webinars and discussions /monthly journal clubs
- Preparing articles
- Setting up a speaker series
- Conference presentations
- Pursuing external funding
- Form innovative collaborations for data analytics and outcomes measures evaluations in health equity
PROPOSED TASK FORCE ACTIVITIES
- Webinar on Datasets – A webinar on datasets available for public use and for purchase, to pursue health equity in aging research
- Publications & Research Projects Collaborations – Collaborators include investigators from the ACRM Aging Research & Geriatric Rehabilitation Networking Group and Researchers from National Database studies (i.e., EPESE, Baltimore Longitudinal Study, NHATS)
- Journal Club – Monthly journal club discussing top publications, innovative research methodologies, collaboration opportunities
Interested in joining the task force? Please contact the co-chairs:
- Indrakshi Roy, PhD at Indrakshi.Roy@nau.edu
- Uma Kelekar, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org