Bylaws, Policies & Procedures Committee
To review the governing documents of the ACRM annually and any proposed revisions to the ACRM Constitution and Bylaws, and Policies and Procedures manual. To report all proposed wording changes for approval by the Board of Governors. To ensure compliance with Article XII of the
ACRM Bylaws for proposed Bylaws changes.
Fofi Constantinidou, PhD, CCC-SLP, FACRM
Center for Applied Neuroscience
University of Cyprus
- Reviews Board Action items
- Updates the Policy & Procedure Manual twice a year.
- The Updated Policy & Procedure Manual is presented to the Board at the spring and annual meetings for approval.
- All recommendations by the Committee require BOG approval
- Reviewed ACRM Community requests for changes/updates to the By Laws and made recommendations to the BOG.
- Initiated major updating of the ACRM P & P manual