Ad Hoc Committee on Vetting, Branding & Dissemination
This ad hoc committee was established to address the increasing need to update ACRM’s policy and procedure that covers products created with ACRM participation and support.
- Vetting: Review expectations and process of peer review of ACRM products to establish an effective and consistent process for all projects produced with ACRM participation and support. In conjunction with ACRM legal counsel, modify and update disclaimers.
- Branding: Establish a process for ACRM members to understand what must appear on ACRM-supported products, such as the ACRM name, task force or community group name, the ACRM logo, etc.
- Dissemination: Evaluate ACRM resources available for support with dissemination and determine how best to support ACRM members who develop products with ACRM participation and support.
Pamela Roberts, PhD, OTR/L, SCFES, FAOTA, CPHQ, FNAP, FACRM
Executive Director and Professor, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation,
Executive Director Office of the Chief Medical Officer, and Co-Director Division of Informatics, Cedars-Sinai
ACRM Director of Publications, Sales, and Social Media
- Working with a BOG-approved amendment to the policies and procedures manual, introduce new processes to chairs, community groups, task forces, and ACRM staff.
- Support the Communications Committee as it works to incorporate this new process for novel products into its mission and workflow.
- Formed committee of members including Chair Pam Roberts (President), Ron Seel (EPC), Fofi Constantinidou (Policies and Procedures), Susan Magasi (Communications Committee), Jeanne Zanca (ATI), Tom Bergquist (BI-ISIG), Risa Nakase-Richardson (Consumer Engagement and Research Translation), Megan Mitchell (ATI), Tracey Wallace (Webinars), Debbie Backus (Immediate Past President), Brad Kurowski (Treasurer), Jon Lindberg (CEO), Glenn Collins (Publications), Terri Compos (Community Groups), Jen Charat (EPC and Comm Comm support).
- Held meetings to review and revise amendment. Created flowchart of review process for Communications Committee and EPC.
- Goal to finalize by August for review by BOG at Annual Conference.