Venue & Travel
For 2018, ACRM returns to Dallas and the beautiful Hilton Anatole. The Anatole is itself a museum and the perfect venue for bigger and brighter scientific research and collaboration.
ACRM Conference headquarters: Hilton Anatole: 2201 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, Texas, USA
The Anatole features four exclusive dining venues, impressive meeting spaces and elegant guest rooms and suites. Indoor and outdoor facilities include V Spa, Verandah Health Club, the new JadeWaters resort pool complex and even a private Sculpture Park.
Booking through ACRM includes in-room internet access, makes it easy to enjoy the convenience of staying at the conference headquarters hotel. This room block will sell out, so reserve your room now. RESERVE YOUR ROOM HERE >>
The Hilton Anatole in Dallas is an extraordinary venue & the perfect scene for the collaboration, in-depth learning, and connections made at ACRM Annual Conference.
The space is lovely, showcasing the largest art collection of any American hotel, with works ranging from paintings and sculpture to a piece of the Berlin Wall. There is even an audio-guided 1-mile Art Walk.
Open and inviting, the Anatole is designed for artful collaboration. Lots of public seating for impromptu meetings, two full-service restaurants, two counter-service cafes, a contemporary bar, shopping, spa, outdoor circuit trail, world-class gym, and more—all onsite.
Reasons to stay at the ACRM Headquarters: the Hilton Anatole
- New JadeWaters resort pool complex with a leisure pool, lazy river, luxury cabanas and a splash zone with two 180-foot slides. PLEASE NOTE: Jade Waters was open 2017 from Memorial Day to Labor Day, but they are considering opening Mid Spring Through Early Fall for 2018.
- Home to a valuable fine art collection of more than 1,000 pieces
- V Spa specialty facials, massages and more; book appointment online
- 4 exceptional restaurants in Dallas, including SĒR Steak + Spirits
A space to relax
From stylish guest rooms to elegant suites, choose the space that is right for you at Hilton Anatole. All rooms offer thoughtful amenities including comfortable beds, WiFi, and HDTV. Want an upgraded experience? Select an executive room or suite and benefit from access to the Executive Lounge with complimentary breakfast and refreshments.
A magnificent location
- Minutes from restaurants, museums and art galleries
- Located next to the Dallas Design District (1.1 mi)
- 5 minutes from Uptown and Downtown neighborhoods (2.6 mi)
- 10 minutes from Dallas Love Field (3.9 mi)
- 20 minutes from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (21.4 mi)
- Plug in to AnatoleArt.com on your cellphone or tablet to enjoy a variety of art exploration activities and self-guided tours.
Two airports serve the greater Dallas area:
- Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)—16 miles from the conference
DFW is the primary international airport serving the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex and the largest hub of American Airlines.
- Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)—4 miles from the conference
DAL is a city-owned public airport and the corporate home of Southwest Airlines.
Airport Shuttle Services
- City Shuttle +1.888.760.1998
- Super Shuttle +1.800.258.3826 or +1.972.456.3128
- Yellow Checker Shuttle +1.972.222.2000 or +1.214. 841.1900
Taxi service at Dallas Love Field Airport is available on the lower level of Terminal 2.
Taxi service at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is available on the upper level of Terminals A, B, C and E, and on the lower level of Terminal D. An Airport Guest Assistant will be available at the taxi stands between 8:00 AM and midnight. Between midnight and 8:00 AM, dial +1.972.574.5878 to request a taxi.
The city’s public transportation is provided by Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART). For customer information, contact DART at +1.214.979.1111
- Carey Limousine Dallas, Inc. +1.800. 336.4646
- ExecuCar +1.800.410.4444
- Premier Transportation +1.214. 351.7000
- 121 Car Service +1.972.333.8484
REQUESTING A LETTER OF INVITATION
We are thrilled by the growing international presence at the ACRM Annual Conference and welcome your participation. If the process for securing a VISA for international travel requires you to submit a “Letter of Invitation” issued by ACRM, we will be happy to assist you. Please complete the following steps to request an invitation.
- Register for the conference
- Remit payment for the conference in full
- Send your written request to Member Services
Please note: Your email request must come from an institution/university domain, such as a .edu or .gov email address. Email requests sent from personal accounts, such as gmail.com or yahoo.com, will not be processed.
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT RENTAL
To rent mobility and other medical equipment, delivered to your hotel, contact one of these local businesses for assistance.
- SpinRun Mobility Services: +1.855.443.5463
- Ready Rental Sales & Service: +1.972.412.3500.
- CVI Medical: +1.214.363.2289
Extend your stay and discover Dallas. According to this article in the Washington Post, Dallas is an affordable destination.
Learn about these attractions and more, including travel tips, sights and entertainment, restaurants, shopping, as well as discounts on airport transportation and coupons to local attractions.
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
- Crow Collection of Asian Art
- NorthPark Center, one of the most affluent shopping centers in the country
- Dallas Museum of Art and the 3.3-mile self-guided Art Walk
- Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- Irving Arts Center
- House of Blues Dallas
- Mesquite Pro Rodeo
- Dallas World Aquarium
- Fossil Rim Wildlife Center
Looking for top-rated restaurants in the vicinity? Check out this Google Map of the local favorites.
For boots, hats, clothing and accessories, visit our friends at Wild Bill’s Western Store.
Airports and Conference Headquarters, Hilton Anatole
Headquarters Hotel, Hilton Anatole Property
ACRM Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR#2018)
CORE: 30 SEPT – 3 OCT 2018 // Hilton Anatole, DALLAS, USA // PRE-CONFERENCE 28 Sept – 30 SEPT