Click or call +1.703.435.5335. We’re here to help!
ACRM Program 2018
The ACRM Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR) is comprised of the main CORE Conference and the Pre-Conference delivering SIX jam-packed days of evidence-based educational content.
NONSTOP CONTENT for 20 Focus Areas
Build a diverse personal itinerary by selecting educational sessions from any of the following focus areas, or choose 3 days of NONSTOP content focused on a single diagnosis. You pick the content that’s right for you.
Programming by focus area:
- Brain Injury
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Clinical Practice
- Complementary, Integrative Rehabilitation Medicine
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Health/disability policy, ethics, advocacy
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Limb Restoration Rehabilitation
- Military and Veterans Affairs
- Neurodegenerative disease (e.g., MS, Parkinson’s disease)
- Neuroplasticity (includes neuroscience)
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Arts & Neuroscience
- Technology (e.g., prosthetics/orthotics, robotics, assistive technology)
- It’s back! LaunchPad — Rehab Innovation Competition >>
- PLUS cross-cutting topics spanning multiple focus areas