Cognitive Rehabilitation Training Atlanta
Cognitive Rehabilitation Training
26 – 27 APR 2017
Preceding the ACRM Mid-Year Meeting
Hilton Atlanta, 255 Courtland St NE
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
Dr. Keith Cicerone, PhD, ABPP-Cn, FACRM
Director of Neuropsychology, JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
Co-Author of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual
NEVER BEFORE have brain injury research outcomes been so accessible for use in everyday clinical practice.
Based on the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual: Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice, this introductory training teaches evidence-based interventions for impairment of:
- Executive functions
- Hemispatial neglect
- Social communication
The two-day workshop, led by authors of the Manual, provides an extraordinary opportunity to learn evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation strategies from leading researchers and clinicians in the field.
Lance E. Trexler, PhD, HSPP, FACRM
Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana
Donna Langenbahn, PhD, FACRM
Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Linda Laatsch, PhD
Adler School of Professional Psychology
Need Assistance? +1.703.435.5335
REGISTER EARLY & SAVE BIG!
STUDENT / RESIDENT
NEED A ROOM?
Book at the headquarters Hilton Atlanta:
255 Courtland St NE
Atlanta, Georgia USA 30303
This high-rise convention hotel in downtown Atlanta is a 12-minute walk from The World of Coca-Cola and a 14-minute walk from Georgia Aquarium.
SPECIAL ACRM-ONLY RATES
- $189 / night (single/double) plus tax
- Government Rate: $138 / night (single/double) plus tax
Or book by phone at +1.800.445.8667
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Occupational therapists
- Speech-language professionals
- RN/Rehab Nurses
- Disability management specialists
- Caregivers of individuals with brain injury
- ALL rehabilitation professionals who need to know the latest evidence-based interventions for cognitive impairment
"I feel like this training gives me a game plan and a
strategy to start developing my treatment plans.
I know where to start with each of my patients
and I feel more confident and assured that the
treatment I’m providing is evidence-based."
— Zachary Bayer, MA, ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Training Attendee
- Two days of live training with authors of the manual
- The MANUAL: printed copy of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual ($150 Value)
- CME/CEUs: 12.5 Continuing Education credits in your choice of 10 disciplines
- Online Course: 1 year access to a previously recorded Cognitive Rehabilitation Training ($395 value)
- Non-member registration includes a 6-month introductory ACRM membership, including access to all interdisciplinary special interest groups and networking groups
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
12.5 CME/CEU credits are available to the following professionals:
- Speech-Language Professionals (ASHA)
- Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Occupational Therapists (ACCME Nonphysician CME)
- Physical Therapists (ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit)
- Neuropsychologists (APA Div 22)
- Physicians (ACCME)
- RN/Rehab Nurses (ANCC)
- Rehabilitative Counselors (CRCC)
- Case Managers (CCMC)
- Social Workers (NASW)
Come for the Training ... Stay for the Community
Learn more about ACRM and engage with ACRM community groups relevant to your interests and expertise by attending the Mid-Year Meeting, 28-29 April—also to be held at the Hilton Atlanta. LEARN MORE >>
*Although significant changes are not anticipated, all schedules and presenters posted on this website are subject to change.