Why Attend 2017
Top Reasons to Attend
- LEARN the latest rehabilitation research translated for clinical practice
- NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK!
- MEET potential employers, collaborators, mentors & funders
- CME / CEUs – Earn continuing education credits in your choice of 15 disciplines—up to 44 CME/CEUs available
- INTERDISCIPLINARY exchange – Clinicians informing research > Researchers informing clinical practice
- EVIDENCE-BASED content for 18 focus areas—It's like 18 conferences under one roof!
See what the ACRM Conference is all about . . .
- PRESENT your latest research at the world's LARGEST conference for interdisciplinary rehabilitation research.
- Learn about cutting-edge RESEARCH and innovative TECHNOLOGY you need in your practice.
- Stay current with emerging EVIDENCE-BASED practices.
- NETWORK with rehabilitation colleagues from around the world. ACRM has hosted attendees from 60+ countries.
- Engage in INTERDISCIPLINARY exchange.
- Meet the editors of the ACRM scientific journal, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation—the most cited journal in rehabilitation.
- Meet potential COLLABORATORS, mentors and funders.
- Meet today's leading RESEARCHERS working in your specialty area.
- Hear about EMERGING translational research to improve rehabilitation outcomes.
- Learn the latest in EVIDENCE-BASED practice.
GET INVOLVED – BE INSPIRED
- Catch the ENERGY of discovery
- Engage with HIGH-CALIBER researchers and clinicians
- PRESENT an instructional course, symposium or scientific poster
- Attend ACRM Interdisciplinary Special Interest Group and Networking Group meetings and get involved.
ADVANCE YOUR RESEARCH CAREER
- Gain KNOWLEDGE you need in your research or clinical practice
- Meet potential COLLABORATORS, mentors and funders
- EARLY CAREER DEVELOPMENT COURSE to set your career on the right track
- Dig deep into special interest areas with half-day INSTRUCTIONAL COURSES.
- Hear about changes in legislation and health care policy affecting funding opportunities.
- NONSTOP CONTENT for 18 focus areas:
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Pain rehabilitation
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Health Policy
- Limb restoration
- Geriatric rehabilitation
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Military & Veterans Affairs
- Arts & Neuroscience
- Complementary, integrative rehabilitation medicine
- Clinical practice
- PLUS dozens of cross-cutting sessions
- Outstanding educational QUALITY
- Earn CONTINUING EDUCATION credits in your choice of 15 disciplines—More disciplines than any other rehabilitation conference.